• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Official ZTE USB Drivers

61 posts in this topic

Posted

ZTE have posted drivers for the R750 which shares at least part of the same kernel as the Sanfrancisco so th USB drivers work for both!

I have tested these drivers on Windows XP and they also support dialup tethered internet sharing :rolleyes: No fastboot though.

Drivers

http://www.zte.com.cn/cn/products/mobile/s...390852017152.7z

NB you might have to move the installation exe to another folder without strange characters.

To use dialup, create a new internet connection using a modem, select the ZTE modem, put the number as *99# no password/userid etc and away you go. (guide http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=ca...QbPgLYD0PIdcHA)

Posted

these work a treat on xp thanx m8

Posted (edited)

Sweet. Thanks!

Mods - can this be pinned?

Edited by goatee

Posted

Sweet. Thanks!

Mods - can this be pinned?

Pinned :rolleyes:

Best regards,

BB

Posted

ZTE have posted drivers for the R750 which shares at least part of the same kernel as the Sanfrancisco so th USB drivers work for both!

I have tested these drivers on Windows XP and they also support dialup tethered internet sharing :rolleyes: No fastboot though.

Drivers

NB you might have to move the installation exe to another folder without strange characters.

To use dialup, create a new internet connection using a modem, select the ZTE modem, put the number as *99# no password/userid etc and away you go. (guide http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=ca...QbPgLYD0PIdcHA)

Thanks but can you get ahold of the x64 driver for Windows7

Posted

Could you give idiot proof instructions. I can download the file which ends in .7z. What happens next? Using Windows 7

Posted

Could you give idiot proof instructions. I can download the file which ends in .7z. What happens next? Using Windows 7

*.7z archive -> 7zip (try it with winrar, otherwise you have to download 7zip for free)

Posted

Drivers

I am using Win7 since launch day is that any oficial driver compatible with win7? any other zte blade related software from company?

Urvish

Posted

Hello,

I've got an 404 error with the link... Somebody can uploads it on the forum or on megaupload ?

Tkanks a lot,

Gaetan

Posted

that's source code, not usb drivers

Posted (edited)

Sweet!

That makes stuff a lot easier

I was able to download it from the link above quick as a flash - if needed I can upload it somewhere else but it really doesn't strike me as a slow download as it stands...

Let me know if you struggle

btw, as per the NB, I did find I couldn't use the installer until I'd copied it to a folder without any Kanji in the name

Also, I'm using Vista

Edited by The Soup Thief

Posted

I am using Win7 since launch day is that any oficial driver compatible with win7? any other zte blade related software from company?

Urvish

I just installed it on Windows 7. Worked smothly. Haven't tested them yet, will do when I get my SF in a few days I hope...

Posted

I just installed it on Windows 7. Worked smothly. Haven't tested them yet, will do when I get my SF in a few days I hope...

Then the problem is x64 setup. Any information about where to find x64 drivers?

Posted (edited)

It installed OK for me on Win 7 x64. Did you run the registry file first?

I already had drivers installed from elsewhere on this forum though so whether the drivers themselves are any good for Win 7 64 I dunno. But it did install.

Edited by targetbsp

Posted

It installed OK for me on Win 7 x64. Did you run the registry file first?

I already had drivers installed from elsewhere on this forum though so whether the drivers themselves are any good for Win 7 64 I dunno. But it did install.

Thank you for you reply! Will try to first get other drivers installed and then try these and se if it helps.

Posted

Run time error for me.

Using Win7 64bit

I've never actually mananged to get drivers working for for the SF, I can mount & see the mem card but cant get the phone to connect.

This is one of the main reasons i'm stuck on the original ROM

Posted

Run time error for me.

Using Win7 64bit

I've never actually mananged to get drivers working for for the SF, I can mount & see the mem card but cant get the phone to connect.

have you tried it with the usb driver from the android sdk r7?

Posted

wheres can i find those?

Is there a definitive Win7 64 bit driver for the SF? All the ones i,ve tried dont work!

Posted (edited)

Run time error for me.

Using Win7 64bit

did you rename the folder of the unzipped driver?

I got the run time error with these chinese symbols in the folder name. after changing the folder name it worked for me.

Edited by Mellerle

Posted

ahhh.. cheers for that, got them installed now. We try linking the phone later as i've left my USB lead upstairs.

Posted (edited)

nah - still not working.

When i plug my SF into my laptop i just get a 'Unknown Device' error message. It seems that no matter what driver i use i cant get it to work!!

Edited by cmberry20

Posted

nah - still not working.

When i plug my SF into my laptop i just get a 'Unknown Device' error message. It seems that no matter what driver i use i cant get it to work!!

have you tried an alternative usb-port?

i had the same problem using a usb2.0 pci-card. then i tried it at one of those onboard usb ports and it worked

Posted (edited)

Hi there.....tried those drivers with no luck whatsoever. :rolleyes: Been trying different drivers/methods from this and other forums with no luck. Running Win 7/64 and Win XP. At least I can mount the SD-card......but would like to put a custom-ROM on it, is it possible without functional drivers? -Ahhh, finally does it work!! Downloaded some more drivers and woila!

Edited by SweKid

Posted

^^^ which drivers?? A link would be nice!!!