[ROM GT-B7610] Metro ITA|WP7 Like ITA\WWE

Guest GNick

WP7 Like

Full rom for GT-B7610 based on official JC2 with WP7 inspired grafic avaible on italian or english.

screenki.png

Changelog:

V2.0

- windows live

- windows live search

- autoupdate

- theme MS

! enabled setting menu WM

- samsung wallpaper

- MS wallpaper

- my phone

+ open gl

! removed sent maessage notification

+ gyrator 2

Metro

screen01cf.pngscreen02kq.pngscreen03z.pngscreen05p.pngscreen06c.pngscreen07q.pngscreen08.pngscreen09.png

V 1.0

Wm 6.5.3 Lite Rom with Metro grafic

-autoupdate

+PPC pim backup

-welcome center

-sample music

-temi ms

-windows live

-live search widget

-market place

-my phone

-office

-wheater widget

-money widget

! enabled setting menu WM

+htc EzInput with GTX Skin

+gyrator

-samsung keypad

+Driver Opengl

-dice

-ricerca intelligente

-video editor

-rss reader

-podcast

-digital frame

-smart memo

-main menu

-task manager samsung

!enabled wmp from lockscreen

-remote desktop

!Solitarie

+RexNoData

-clear temp

-test program

-large indicator

-file manager samsung

!vibration on ezinput

-adobe reader

-Java

-Conected Home

-AudioNote

-PowerCalc

-facebook

-samsung today

-smart reader

-smat converter

-widget

-netlog

-sms-mms

-t calendar

-tclock

-modemanager

-opera

!composer open new message

!mode switcher open note

-internetsharing

-volume manager samsung

-samsung dialer

Rom 297 Ram 82 at first boot

Download

Newest Releas

Old Releas

Edited by GNick

ciao scusa differenze con l'altra, cosa consigli??? cosa è wwe?? il csc che alleghi va usato necessariamente o si puo' usare altro csc?? grazie 1000

la wwe è la versione inglese, l'altra è più scarna e ha una build di wm diversa dipende da cosa preferisci tu, io personalmente uso la FluidX, per quanto riguarda il csc in questa non mi sembra di averne messo uno, in genere quando lo metto serve ad attivare qualche funzione in più ma puoi tranquillamente usarne un altro

wwe is in the English version, the other is thin and has a different build of wm depends on what you prefer, I personally use the FluidX, with regard to the CSC this does not seem to have made one, usually when I put it is used to activate some function but you can more easily use another

la wwe è la versione inglese, l'altra è più scarna e ha una build di wm diversa dipende da cosa preferisci tu, io personalmente uso la FluidX, per quanto riguarda il csc in questa non mi sembra di averne messo uno, in genere quando lo metto serve ad attivare qualche funzione in più ma puoi tranquillamente usarne un altro

wwe is in the English version, the other is thin and has a different build of wm depends on what you prefer, I personally use the FluidX, with regard to the CSC this does not seem to have made one, usually when I put it is used to activate some function but you can more easily use another

grazie 1000 allora vadodi fluix....

Guest dhawal3320
try to redownload, only you have this problem

same problem downloaded 2 times more....

can you upload on www.mediafire.com

btw total download size screenshot is below

post-767472-1289963573_thumb.jpg

post-767472-1289963583_thumb.jpg

Guest lam.nguyentung
same problem downloaded 2 times more....

can you upload on www.mediafire.com

btw total download size screenshot is below

Use newest version of 7Zip, V9.19 beta.

Guest abbeysumit
Use newest version of 7Zip, V9.19 beta.

The file is OK not corrupt. I tried that its working absolutely great. Wonderful startup animation but I liked the FluidX more.

Cheers

Guest alucardbcn

Hello, sorry x my english is basic, i'm spanish i have a question about this Rom i try it and i find one think very usefull for my, my question is how you make it: When i put the program Loudtalks with this Rom if i push the decrease volume button one time while Loudtalks is running in first or second plane the micro turns on another time i push the micro is off it's perfect how can i make this in the original Rom? or change the button to make this, please i need this for my brother he has fright to flash and for my if i can change the decrease volume x the central button only whilw Loudtalks are running could be perfect, thanks.

Guest alucardbcn

Is possible that this new function about the descreasse volume button is due to developer of Loudtalks i ask it to him also, but in original Rom does not happen this when I push decreasse button descreasses volume of the device, I find this in Daskalo's Rom's also... i preffer your Rom by the moment appears most fast i ask this to Daskalo's but no responds me.

Guest alucardbcn
I have not made changes in the management of volume, which has official rom?

Uff I don't know the rom coming with vodafone in spanish... but it's rare when Loudtalks is on this key change his function the function of this key is very usefull for my , if you can help me to change this function to anothet key (open close the micro of loudtalks ... but AEbuttons can not make this) .. with AEbuttons if u map decreasse volume button to another key wen push the new key decreasse the volume not opens the micro..