[ROM][OLED+TFT] FLB-Froyo G2 for ZTE Blade

Guest Simon O

Guest nicksoph

cheers for another great rom. i also made the switch over from the pulse!

EDIT: Also titanium backup is hanging at 'asking for root rights...'

[/quotsearch for chmod and carry out that fix - i found I had to use Universal Androot to get root - which made titaanium work but only for a while.

So androot and chmod fixed it once and for all

Guest southeastblue

I downloaded the R3 Android dialler lite version, and for some strange reason my 'Power Control' widget icons aren't doing anything.

Like some of them are lit up, and when I try to turn them off it won't change it just stays lit up. Even though when I touch the screen brightness it does what it should, but again the icon remains lit up even with dimmed light.

Tried a factory reset and the problem remains? :P

I've just flashed R3a and I'm getting the standard ZTE boot sequence and not the HTC styled one... is it normal? This time i'm also having trouble with titanium backup obtaining root permission. Yesterday I had flashed R3 and restored some apps and user data with titanium without any trouble.

Still, great work! Thank you.

Guest Frankish
Can anyone shed some light on my facebook contacts question? i want to sync my contacts with fb but the fb app wont recognise my phone :P

And again for me too.

Guest Mellerle
Hey,

switched from Hungarian Hedgehog, but cant connect my google account. No connection to google servers possible.

Anyone knows how i can fix that?

Just flashed again, but still doesnt work.

And the phone doesnt want to set accounts and details after the first start, straight boot into homescreen.

Any idea how i can get to connect to google?

Edited by Mellerle

Guest droidvirgin

I have just flashed this into my blade and rebooted, the blue ZTE logo appears after the green android man and stops on this screen. How long should it stip on this screen?

Should it start up straight away?

Guest schkinx

installed the standard lite version . so far its looking great :P

running live wallpaper its running at 245mhz , where on the r4 2.1 rom it ran at 600 mhz , so power management seems to be very improved

Guest ambisingh

is there a fix for when the screen stops responding as it does this to me at least once a day and then i have to take the battery out to make it work

Thanks

Guest voradorpt
Any solution for flash guys???

Flash is for ARMv7. ZTE Blade uses an ARMv6. There is no Flash. There will be no Flash until Adobe releases it for ARMv6 CPU's

Guest mattlcfc
by the way you've written that, it implies you had lockup issues in other releases of 2.2?

i dont mind things being a bit flaky, but i use my SF for work, and im trying to work out if it's worth it over the rather stable villain 2.1 ROM im using now...

lockups aren't something i can be doing with :P

few lock ups on r2 and a few saying they have had it on r3 but not me yet

Guest Totyasrác
installed the standard lite version . so far its looking great :P

running live wallpaper its running at 245mhz , where on the r4 2.1 rom it ran at 600 mhz , so power management seems to be very improved

My questions:

- Any additional hackin' is required to be able to play around with cpu clock/frequency?

- If yes: what are these? If not: how can I check if it is working?

(Being interested actually in underclocking while in standby state to preserve some battery...)

Guest MaK11-12

OK, this is weird. Some are claiming a crash while some others are claiming they are flying faster than a goldfish with a jetpack! Its a bit difficult to follow. Try adding what version your using, and exactly what you do for the error to occur.

Anyways, i'm guessing this isn't for the daily user yet. But i really love the benchmark results! Great Job dude!