Lite ROMs By Speedfrog

Guest Speedfrog

Guest night.fox

Thanks speed for your lite Roms and sharing with us.

I have a one comment though. I flashed my O2 with your JJ1 v. T EN 05.12 Rom but I noticed on the messenging part. on top of it that usually says "messaging" , beside the start button, it is not english it says something "Uzenetkezelo". is there a way to change it? I changed the regional settings already. stays same. and is there a way to remove the "vodaphone mail" part? I dont have vodavone mail anyway. Even I flashed different CSC, stays same.....

Guest speedfrog

which csc did you flash with?

and if you didnt it could be that i flashed the PROJJ1 csc when i dumped the rom.

about the vodaphone emal, i think it is something in twu2 script. i have not added it and i dont have voaephone either.

Guest night.fox

right now I flashed with XEHJG5 csc. I used your pro csc before but stays same. anyway, thanks. I will try to flash with NXXJF4. I will let you know. or is there a newest CSC out there? CSC with NXX?

• 3 weeks later...

hey speedy nice rom. i used ur jj1 ultra lite.. i can say it is the most stable rom i ever use..

i really like your rom.. thank you so much..

can this rom use any htc dialler?? plus. does any htc dialler with video call can be install in this rom..

plz if u do know, can u share plz..

Guest pdadelisi

Thanks.I flashed your jg2 6.5.3 rom but i there is no sms threading.I want to switch conversation mode! i did some reg tweaks (smsinboxthreadingdisabled dword value to 0) but it sucks only samsung nothreading interface opens messages i cant see orginal wm interface fully in inbox.

Guest skoda60
Thanks.I flashed your jg2 6.5.3 rom but i there is no sms threading.I want to switch conversation mode! i did some reg tweaks (smsinboxthreadingdisabled dword value to 0) but it sucks only samsung nothreading interface opens messages i cant see orginal wm interface fully in inbox.
unzipped the attached file, copy to \windows\start menu\program folder. You should have Samsungungainly threaded sms.

Message.zip

Guest Maardiweb

Hi Speedfrog

Nice ROMs! Im using JI1 6.5.x and its very fast :P

I have 2 issues:

1) HTC dialer. I tried some cabs to intall it, but got some distorted dialer and need to hard reset to get rid of it. A few posts up you suggested a HTC dialer cab as well, does it work for 6.5.x too??

2) Hardware tones. For some reason all my hardware buttons provide a sound, but in the settings (both winmo and samsung) the sounds are switched off!! Known issue? Maybe there is a reg tweak to fix this?

thnx in advance!

1 more known issue.. everytime i open the touch player, then i cannot open the camera..

need to soft reset.. after that can open the camera.. but every time i open the touch player, then

need to soft reset again then i can use the camera..

Guest speedfrog
Hi Speedfrog

Nice ROMs! Im using JI1 6.5.x and its very fast :P

I have 2 issues:

1) HTC dialer. I tried some cabs to intall it, but got some distorted dialer and need to hard reset to get rid of it. A few posts up you suggested a HTC dialer cab as well, does it work for 6.5.x too??

2) Hardware tones. For some reason all my hardware buttons provide a sound, but in the settings (both winmo and samsung) the sounds are switched off!! Known issue? Maybe there is a reg tweak to fix this?

thnx in advance!

1) use this for 6.5.3 PhoneCanvas_6.5.3.cab

2) dont know

1 more known issue.. everytime i open the touch player, then i cannot open the camera..

need to soft reset.. after that can open the camera.. but every time i open the touch player, then

need to soft reset again then i can use the camera..

i also have this bug, but its not a big problem, you can just exit the touchplayer and then use the camera.

Guest Maardiweb
1) use this for 6.5.3 PhoneCanvas_6.5.3.cab

2) dont know

i also have this bug, but its not a big problem, you can just exit the touchplayer and then use the camera.

Thnx for your quick answer! Is your ROM know with a lot of battery drain? My phone doesn't even last for 2 days..! Might be my own problem, but maybe someone else reported it?

thnx in advance

Thnx for your quick answer! Is your ROM know with a lot of battery drain? My phone doesn't even last for 2 days..! Might be my own problem, but maybe someone else reported it?

thnx in advance

Have been using this ROM (JI1 Semi lite) since Speedfrog uploaded it. I had flashed other ROMS but each time I ended up flashing back to this ROM. I dont know what it is but I have noticed that the battery life appears longer since I flashed the rom with JJ1 csc. Try it with JJ1 csc probably it may be of help.

Guest alen147

Is the CSC in english? I had your sense ROM and since then I have the calendar in Norwegian language.

just wanted to say that you have the best ROM's.

Edited by alen147