(ROM) htc sense look alike 2.2 on blade rom r2

Guest Matty-p

Guest Matty-p

ok so have compiled a sense ui look a like/themed rom based on 2.2 with .32 kernal (from chinese dump) it is alpha and some features are missing to make it a propper sense ui themed rom see release map below.the rom is based on a mix between g formums and fibblesans rom. it includes all of the apps that fibble included (and apps ive added and deleted stock launcher) why? because fibble is a long time poster and probably knows best what apps people want installed! i will do a lite release with only stock apps (plus my apps for the ui mod) it'll be a bit faster and around 70-75 mb

the features i will work on next week for a release wed/thurs sat at latest that are very close to working are the following

htc ime keyboard,

live wallpapers that don't fc alot of the time currently only worked 1 in 10 times for me !

sense ui/htc boot screen - easy to implement just forgot to before compiling and didn't have time to do that and upload it tonight as i wouldn't be able to get it to you until Mon otherwise as im away.so that's guaranteed!

longer term things (like a month or so) are:

flash lite! already got it working on my 2.1 build so a little work and we should see it here

htc lock screen

guide on how to install

1.make sure you have installed clockwork.

2.download rom

3.turn on phone volume down held down

4.install .zip

5.hit menu>preferences>appearance>dock background>custom>now select sense ui picture from /sense

6.for the buttons over the sense ui app draw hold down on them to change them i changed middle to dialer left to prev home screen right to next home screen but change em to whatevr you want now change icon >coustom /sense > see though icon (should look black)

7.hold down on sense draw > swipe gesture> open app draw like on the real thing.

7.hold down on screen >widgets>fancy widget.

7.hold down on screen >wallpaper>now either live wallpaper but it fc's all the time or normal wall paper (suggested)

download and release history

quick and dirty r1 alpha before i go away download here

r2 now has sense keyboard download r2 here - http://bit.ly/matty-r2

screenshots

as below/attached - this is without live wallpaper so not at full glory!

need help or want to ask any Q's just say below !!

credit

gforums and fibble for rom basis / app selection - but that was only thanks to steve and that only thanks to the dude with a friend in china. so them too

fibble for sense app draw and see though icon

also rem1x (i modified your framework) and any others

edit have spent some time this morning on it and have manger to get the HTC sense IME keyboard onto this 2.2 Rom and the same file should work on any other blade British Rom ask if anyone wants em

post-753227-1290123279_thumb.png

post-753227-1290123333_thumb.png

post-753227-1290123373_thumb.png

post-753227-1290183383_thumb.png

post-753227-1290466007_thumb.png

Guest Matty-p
I see no screenshots...?

Here is my current theme...as close to Sense Slate theme as i could get...

56548567.jpg

i don't see why not? check again?

looks nice btw

Edited by Matty-p

Guest x.balli.x

to be honest am really sick and tired of flashing new rom everyday but again i quiet find it fun....lol thanks for a build and yeah i was really looking for flash lite,

Edit: download link?

Edited by x.balli.x

Guest Matty-p
to be honest am really sick and tired of flashing new rom everyday but again i quiet find it fun....lol thanks for a build and yeah i was really looking for flash lite,

Edit: download link?

sorry it took quite a long time to upload -22 kilobits/s up speed e :) then after an hour anf a half of uploading literally just spat out an error code at me saying servers overloaded could not upload retry upload great B)

Edited by Matty-p

Guest x.balli.x

sorry to hijack your thread,but can you tell me how did you managed to put three button tabs in dock because when in stock you have 4 for apps and 1 app drawer

Guest dariob74
ok so have compiled a sense ui look a like/themed rom based on 2.2 with .32 kernal (from chinese dump) it is alpha and some features are missing to make it a propper sense ui themed rom see release map below.the rom is based on a mix between g formums and fibblesans rom. it includes all of the apps that fibble included (and apps ive added and deleted stock launcher) why? because fibble is a long time poster and probably knows best what apps people want installed! i will do a lite release with only stock apps (plus my apps for the ui mod) it'll be a bit faster and around 70-75 mb

the features i will work on next week for a release wed/thurs sat at latest that are very close to working are the following

htc ime keyboard,

live wallpapers that don't fc alot of the time currently only worked 1 in 10 times for me !

sense ui/htc boot screen - easy to implement just forgot to before compiling and didn't have time to do that and upload it tonight as i wouldn't be able to get it to you until Mon otherwise as im away.so that's guaranteed!

longer term things (like a month or so) are:

flash lite! already got it working on my 2.1 build so a little work and we should see it here

htc lock screen

guide on how to install

1.make sure you have installed clockwork.

2.download rom

3.turn on phone volume down held down

4.install .zip

5.hit menu>preferences>appearance>dock background>custom>now select sense ui picture from /sense

6.for the buttons over the sense ui app draw hold down on them to change them i changed middle to dialer left to prev home screen right to next home screen but change em to whatevr you want now change icon >coustom /sense > see though icon (should look black)

7.hold down on sense draw > swipe gesture> open app draw like on the real thing.

7.hold down on screen >widgets>fancy widget.

7.hold down on screen >wallpaper>now either live wallpaper but it fc's all the time or normal wall paper (suggested)

download and release history

quick and dirty r1 alpha before i go away download here

screenshots

as below/attached - this is without live wallpaper so not at full glory!

need help or want to ask any Q's just say below !!

credit

gforums and fibble for rom basis / app selection - but that was only thanks to steve and that only thanks to the dude with a friend in china. so them too

fibble for sense app draw and see though icon

also rem1x (i modified your framework) and any others

Sorry where is the file to download? i don't see the link

Sorry i'm italian boy and i have buy this magnificent cell from 06 november 2011.....this "patch" work only on froyo android 2.2? i have the 2.1 rom and work perfectly

thanks all for help

Guest ballist1x

i like the screenshots but does it really require a new rom to change the theme?

cant u just make a theme that can be used on a 2.1 rom or a 2.2 rom? that would be much easier than having to produce an extra version of every rom with a specific theme on it!

Guest Matty-p

Guys just a update I spent a hour or so this morning and manged to mod HTC keyboard (HTC IME) to work on this Rom or hopefully any other Rom that's 2.2 and for the blade anyway will upload Rom with that keyboard new boot screen later when I get home. in about a. Bout a hour

post-753227-1290183425_thumb.png

Edited by Matty-p

Guest Matty-p
There are already similar colour themes on here, the only thing we need off of you is the dock, and boot screen really.

put in / sense for youapart from boot animation

That dock needs some antialiasing, or a higher res as you can see the aliasing on it. How did you make the dock where the screen position thing goes over the dock instead of below it?

Guest peterc_drs
Guys just a update I spent a hour or so this morning and manged to mod HTC keyboard (HTC IME) to work on this Rom or hopefully any other Rom that's 2.2 and for the blade anyway will upload Rom with that keyboard new boot screen later when I get home. in about a. Bout a hour

love to try the htc keyboard out on 2.2 if you got a link...?

btw how did you get it to work out fo interest?