• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

From the persective of someone who has come from Android...

5 posts in this topic

Posted

...WP7 is heaven! I really understand where the corny adverts are coming from. It's just **so** clean... I didn't realise just how clunky Android was before. The other thing that I love about it is how fun it is! Something else that I didn't realise before is just how boring Android is. WP7 is a pleaseure to use, and is genuinly quite exciting!

feelmychi

PS. If anyone is thinking of migrating from an Andoid device, I'm happy to give advice B)

Posted

Deifitely agree, it's refreshing to use something that just works without too much figuring out.

Posted

...WP7 is heaven! I really understand where the corny adverts are coming from. It's just **so** clean... I didn't realise just how clunky Android was before. The other thing that I love about it is how fun it is! Something else that I didn't realise before is just how boring Android is. WP7 is a pleaseure to use, and is genuinly quite exciting!

feelmychi

PS. If anyone is thinking of migrating from an Andoid device, I'm happy to give advice :(

Hi there, i feel the complete opposite! I think that WP7 is years behind Android.. the apps and customizability is alot better to be honest!

If any body has successfully ported Android onto the 7 Mozart then please let me know... love the phone hate the software aarrgghh!!

Posted

Apps it's only a few months old so will not be a wide a selection but getting there.

If you want to customise and that is mroe important than actually using the phone then keep flashing with Android.

WP7 does need custom ringtones that can be installed by the user but it's not a deal killer.

Posted (edited)

Hi there, i feel the complete opposite! I think that WP7 is years behind Android.. the apps and customizability is alot better to be honest!

If any body has successfully ported Android onto the 7 Mozart then please let me know... love the phone hate the software aarrgghh!!

well if you want apps and customizability, why even look beyond good old win mo. till 6.5.x you could just about do anything with the OS. install whatever you wanted... beat the crap out of it in terms of multi tasking and what not. You have to hand it to people... it wasn't pretty. I have mucked about with win mo for past 10 years and i tell you WP7 is clean... okay i am still trying to figure my way around but it is clean and simple. so far i dont have many things i want to change about it.

if you want something other than WP7 on Mozart... get your hands dirty and start by cooking roms... start you own android thread for moart and fireaway

Edited by Hermit Dave