• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ordering from the second batch (Tues Nov 23 ~5pm)

27 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Four hours after an email saying "We are now preparing your PC World order for delivery" I just got a phone call saying they could not supply it. This is surprising since the stock came on-line between clicking the "buy" button within seconds (on the adventcomputers.co.uk site) and the order completed within minutes. The order was finished even before the SMS alerting us to new stock came through!

Edited by dwok

Posted · Report post

Ordered just after 5pm from currys (while it still said unavailable in the description but let me add it to the basket)

got the order aknowledgement at 17:15

got the processing email at 7.32 thismorning

still not got a dispatched notification though B)

Posted · Report post

Four hours after an email saying "We are now preparing your PC World order for delivery" I just got a phone call saying they could not supply it. This is surprising since the stock came on-line between clicking the "buy" button within seconds (on the adventcomputers.co.uk site) and the order completed within minutes. The order was finished even before the SMS alerting us to new stock came through!

Just received an email from PCworld telling me the Vega has been shipped B)

Posted · Report post

Got the order processing email from Currys yesterday at 5:38 PM. Got the order confirmation stating its being shipped at 12.32pm today. Have confirmed on DHL website its on its way ! I live near Fareham if that makes any difference.

Posted · Report post

Got the order processing email from Currys yesterday at 5:38 PM. Got the order confirmation stating its being shipped at 12.32pm today. Have confirmed on DHL website its on its way ! I live near Fareham if that makes any difference.

Mine at 12:33 - live near Darlington in NE.

Posted · Report post

Ordered around 17:45 and confirmed dispatched this afternoon - currently tracking as of 15:29

Departed Depot 24/11/10 15:29 HAMS HALL

Posted · Report post

Ordered around 17:45 and confirmed dispatched this afternoon - currently tracking as of 15:29

Departed Depot 24/11/10 15:29 HAMS HALL

Same as you. B)

Posted · Report post

Ordered around 5:15 via PC World. No dice - not enough stock when order processed. There is always next time B)

Posted · Report post

*finally* got my dispatched email at 20:30! B)

Posted · Report post

Mine is out for delivery today B)

Posted · Report post

Mine was waiting for me at work when I got there!

Posted · Report post

Mine was waiting for me at work when I got there!

Nice B)

I just keep going to the warehouse to see if it has arrived lol

Posted · Report post

Mine arrived this afternoon. Already got Paul's update. now waiting to see the impact of 1.04 update :-)

Posted · Report post

I'm happy for all those who managed to get one. Hopefully my order will go through with the next batch.

Posted · Report post

I just keep going to the warehouse to see if it has arrived lol

Still waiting for DHL!!!

Posted · Report post

Still waiting for DHL!!!

Arrived!!!

Posted · Report post

not arrived :P

Posted · Report post

Arrived this morning but was dead... taking it back to PC World this evening :P

Posted · Report post

huh, pcworld just cancelled my order even though I asked for it to kept live and ready for the next batch.

Posted · Report post

Mines still not here :P Any idea what time they deliver to?

Posted · Report post

Attempted delivery while I was at work but happily they use local couriers here and I was able to call and arrange for later tonight.

Evil Kaz - said till 9pm on my card.

Posted · Report post

Attempted delivery while I was at work but happily they use local couriers here and I was able to call and arrange for later tonight.

Evil Kaz - said till 9pm on my card.

Thanks for the info :P

Posted · Report post

GUTTED!

Mine arrived, as soon as i collected the bag it was evident that it had taken a fair bit of abuse as the bag and the box was punctured..

The LCD display is corrupted in one corner.. so itll have to go back :P

Posted · Report post

Missed DHL earlier. They are going to redeliver between 7 and 8. Cannot Wait!!!

Posted · Report post

Here and working fine, bought from currys with 10pound and quidco at 5:09pm Tuesday