Ordering from the second batch (Tues Nov 23 ~5pm)

Guest dwok

Four hours after an email saying "We are now preparing your PC World order for delivery" I just got a phone call saying they could not supply it. This is surprising since the stock came on-line between clicking the "buy" button within seconds (on the adventcomputers.co.uk site) and the order completed within minutes. The order was finished even before the SMS alerting us to new stock came through!

Edited by dwok

Ordered just after 5pm from currys (while it still said unavailable in the description but let me add it to the basket)

got the order aknowledgement at 17:15

got the processing email at 7.32 thismorning

still not got a dispatched notification though B)

Guest Bella101uk
Four hours after an email saying "We are now preparing your PC World order for delivery" I just got a phone call saying they could not supply it. This is surprising since the stock came on-line between clicking the "buy" button within seconds (on the adventcomputers.co.uk site) and the order completed within minutes. The order was finished even before the SMS alerting us to new stock came through!

Just received an email from PCworld telling me the Vega has been shipped B)

Guest welshblob

Got the order processing email from Currys yesterday at 5:38 PM. Got the order confirmation stating its being shipped at 12.32pm today. Have confirmed on DHL website its on its way ! I live near Fareham if that makes any difference.

Guest terminaljunkie
Got the order processing email from Currys yesterday at 5:38 PM. Got the order confirmation stating its being shipped at 12.32pm today. Have confirmed on DHL website its on its way ! I live near Fareham if that makes any difference.

Mine at 12:33 - live near Darlington in NE.

Guest HugoQueiriga
Ordered around 17:45 and confirmed dispatched this afternoon - currently tracking as of 15:29

Departed Depot 24/11/10 15:29 HAMS HALL

Same as you. B)

Guest StarmanUK

Attempted delivery while I was at work but happily they use local couriers here and I was able to call and arrange for later tonight.

Evil Kaz - said till 9pm on my card.

Guest Evil Kaz
Attempted delivery while I was at work but happily they use local couriers here and I was able to call and arrange for later tonight.

Evil Kaz - said till 9pm on my card.

Thanks for the info :P

GUTTED!

Mine arrived, as soon as i collected the bag it was evident that it had taken a fair bit of abuse as the bag and the box was punctured..

The LCD display is corrupted in one corner.. so itll have to go back :P