• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Batch three - stock expectations!

22 posts in this topic

Posted

I see there are many sources of info on the web concerning this device ie. this forum, twitter, vega sites and news sites etc.

I thought this thread could be used if anyone sees a post with information on when to expect more stock on the PCWorld/Dixons/Currys sites then to post here.

Hopefully Advent Vega can confirm it.

Posted

i want one, like, NOW already!

but i suppose a few days extra while it is fixed by the crew wont kill me....

Posted

@adventvega saying to expect more stock online on Saturday.

Can't work out how to link to tweet directly...

"AdventVega: Looks like Saturday for next stock online. We will keep you all posted" at 13:47 today

Posted

*singin' the blues*

*woke up this mornin'*

*still aint got no Vega*

*didnt wanna order first time*

*in case it was another folio*

*second time around missed the boat*

*cos' I was drivin' home*

*now I'm'a'waitin*

*o'so tired of waitin'*

*ohhhh yeah*

*aint got no vega*

*aint got no vega*

*want ma vega*

*oh yeaaah*

:P

Posted

*claps*

:P

P

Posted

XFactor man

Posted

599 views, good luck with this afternoons batch!

Posted

She waits.

That what she does.

Tick follows tock follows tick follows tock

*wrings hands*

Posted (edited)

AdventVega Advent Vega

Stock update coming soon.

4 minutes ago

From twitter ^^^

Quick go get pressing those F5 buttons !!!!

Edited by debs626

Posted

AdventVega Advent Vega

Linking with our UK stock team now. Bare with us.

1 minute ago

Looks like stock will be available any time now !!!!

F5 F5 F5 !

lol GL

Posted

Sheesh! What a race that was.. watching tweets.. well.. like a hawk lol

..but... in theory.. got my order in :P

Posted

Sheesh! What a race that was.. watching tweets.. well.. like a hawk lol

..but... in theory.. got my order in :P

Got one too, well hopefully anyway... Currys 10POUND discount code still working and you should be able to get quidco too.

No confirmation email though

Looking forward to this arriving and the getting Paul's pack onto it to compare with the Galaxy Tab that my mate has just bought

Posted

And after that excitement...

"Thank you for your recent Currys order.

Unfortunately we may have a problem with progressing your order within the timescale indicated on our website. We will contact you shortly to discuss the matter with you, but in the meantime please accept our apologies for the potential delay.

Your order number: CUR1xxxxxxxxxx

What happens next?"

Posted

And after that excitement...

"Thank you for your recent Currys order.

Unfortunately we may have a problem with progressing your order within the timescale indicated on our website. We will contact you shortly to discuss the matter with you, but in the meantime please accept our apologies for the potential delay.

Your order number: CUR1xxxxxxxxxx

What happens next?"

Closely followed by another email (plus a duplicate) saying they are processing the order....

Posted

Closely followed by another email (plus a duplicate) saying they are processing the order....

Same for me too, I think its just precautionary... i hope! If they are coming from China then we'll be lucky to get them within the quoted delivery time. As long as we do get one over the next week or so I'm happy!

Posted

I have the same message. Perhaps everyone who ordered from curries got one as a precautionary measure (as said by previous poster)

Posted

Just out of interest I just got the acknowledgement and processing emails, didnt get the problem mail...

Posted

Just out of interest I just got the acknowledgement and processing emails, didnt get the problem mail...

was that from currys?

Posted

Got one too, well hopefully anyway... Currys 10POUND discount code still working and you should be able to get quidco too.

No confirmation email though

Looking forward to this arriving and the getting Paul's pack onto it to compare with the Galaxy Tab that my mate has just bought

I think i might have gotten one too.

Next problem wil be trying to get my head around hacking so I can get the google suite on it!

What is with the Quidco? I knew about the 10POUND but did I miss anouther opportunity?

Posted

was that from currys?

I ordered from Currys, didn't get problem email

Posted

was that from currys?

Yah, I was sitting on all 3 DSG sites.. but went with currys for some random reason lol

Posted

I ordered from Currys, didn't get problem email

What time did you get your first order acknowledgement from currys? Maybe I have missed out.