Help with screenshots

Guest rbean

I hate even asking this because it is such a noob question. I have been on this forum for 7 months now, and I'm even customizing my own ROM now thanks to all the help many of you have provided. (Something I never imagined I would do.) I see all these beautiful screens everyone is posting, and I get all envious. Still, I don't know how the heck to take a friggin screenshot on my i920. Is there an app? Is it built in? What's the deal?

I hate even asking this because it is such a noob question. I have been on this forum for 7 months now, and I'm even customizing my own ROM now thanks to all the help many of you have provided. (Something I never imagined I would do.) I see all these beautiful screens everyone is posting, and I get all envious. Still, I don't know how the heck to take a friggin screenshot on my i920. Is there an app? Is it built in? What's the deal?

I use SPB Screenshot for capturing a screen photo to your phone and My Moblier for capturing a screen photo to your PC.

SpbScreenshot_setup.cab

MyMobile123_06152008.exe

I use SPB Screenshot for capturing a screen photo to your phone and My Moblier for capturing a screen photo to your PC.

Thanks. These two programs are excellent. I can't believe this is the first I'm hearing about them.