MoDaCo is undergoing planned maintenance. Site functionality may be reduced - follow @modaco or @paulobrien on Twitter for updates.

• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such software
      Nintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)

CUSTOM ROMS

You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not be hosted directly in topic via the MoDaCo attachment system
      ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)
      ROMs must give full credit to the original author
      This decision has been taken in light of the huge amount of interest in this area of device customisation within the community, and member feedback! Please note that custom ROM discussion should be kept in specific device sub-areas, (e.g. Kaiser.MoDaCo.com for Kaiser based devices). ISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact me directly via PM. P
    • Support MoDaCo by signing up to a MoDaCo Silver or Gold membership

To sign up to an annual MoDaCo Silver subscription which will eliminate all ads from the site (as well as giving you access to the MoDaCo Online Kitchens for Android) for only £9.99 using PayPal, Credit or Debit Card, ensure you are logged in to the site, and then click the link below, which will take you directly to the subscription store! You can also sign up to an annual MoDaCo Gold subscription for £29.99, which adds the benefits listed below! PURCHASE A MODACO SUBSCRIPTION - FREE Titanium Backup Mobile for Android worth $5.99! - FREE 1 year PrivateInternetAccess.com worth $39.95! - FREE 1 year LastPass Premium worth $12! - FREE CalcConvert for Pocket PC from Binaryfish worth $17.95! - FREE Calendar Bar for Pocket PC from OmegaOne worth $9.99! - FREE CamerAware for Pocket PC and Smartphone from MoDaCo worth £19.99 / $30! - FREE Chronos for Pocket PC from ActiveKitten worth $14.95! - FREE CodeWallet Pro for Smartphone and Pocket PC from DeveloperOne worth up to $24.95! - FREE Concentrix for Pocket PC from eSoft Interactive worth $9.95! - FREE FlexMail for Pocket PC and Smartphone from WebIS worth up to $59.90! - FREE FTouchSL for Pocket PC from Vekoff s.r.o. worth 10 euro / $12.50! - FREE Jewel Challenge for Pocket PC from eSoft Interactive worth $9.95! - FREE John Cody's Alerts Pro for Smartphone from Omnisoft worth $14.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> Dutch for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> French for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> German for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> Italian for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> Spanish for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> Dutch for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> French for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> German for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> Russian for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> Turkish for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE Note2Self for Pocket PC and Smartphone from WebIS worth up to $19.90! - FREE Opera 8.60 for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Opera Software worth up to $48! - FREE Pocket Informant for Pocket PC and Smartphone from WebIS worth up to $59.90! - FREE Pocket Launcher for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Conduits worth $9.95! - FREE PTab for Pocket PC and Smartphone from z4soft worth up to $60! - FREE Resco Explorer for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Resco worth up to $49.90! - FREE Safemode for Pocket PC from monocube worth $12.95 - FREE SplashPhoto for Pocket PC and Smartphone from SplashData worth up to $59.90! - FREE Sprite Backup for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Sprite Software worth $29.95! - FREE Teksoft Glyphs UI for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Teksoft €9.95! - FREE Teksoft HeadsetRemote for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Teksoft €4.95! - FREE Traffic Jam for Pocket PC from eSoft Interactive worth $9.95! - FREE unlock (1 per year) from imei-check.co.uk - DISCOUNT of 10% at MoDaCo FairDeal - DISCOUNT of 10% at Semsons.com - FORUM - AD FREE SITE - FORUM - custom rank / title - FORUM - double competition entries - FORUM - double post attachment space - FORUM - no search flood control - FORUM - priority event registration - FORUM - triple PM space
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspensions / ban.

[ROM] ZTE Blade Stock ROMs

456 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

help, somebody...

need Indonesian ZTE BLADE gen2 stock rom froyo 2.2.2

try to find it anywhere, but can't find it......

I don't think I've seen that before.

Is it a GSM or CDMA variant?

Posted (edited) · Report post

I don't think I've seen that before.

Is it a GSM or CDMA variant?

it's ZTE blade GSM [gen2]

need that badly... :D

Okay.. my fellow ZTE blade user from Indonesia Dump the rom, and upload it. how to make it flashable?

here's the link

http://upload.ugm.ac.id/549ZTE-BLADEV1.0.0B01.rar

i hope someone could help us in Indonesia so the dumped Stock ROM can be Flashable and usefull for the backup, if we failed when flashing custom rom...

thanks anyway...

Edited by ksatriapetir

Posted · Report post

Hi, I recently bought ZTE Blade from official czech distribution and I'm trying to dump its ROM through terminal (using install v72 and the tutorial), but when I enter first line i get "cannot create /data/local/install: permission denied". That's not OK, right?

And i can't see the "install" file on sdcard, but it is there, since when I try to copy it again, it is asking me whether i want to overwrite it. (I am copying it into the root of sdcard)

What should I do?

Posted · Report post

Hi, I need help. My internal screen is cracked, it on it just displays some purple lines and the rest is black. I want to send my blade back to Orange.

Original rom: SLOVAK Orange stock (gen1)

Now running: GSF (gen2)

I have clodkwork backup of Slovak Orange rom, but i dont have backup from romdump.

What should i do?

1) Can I restore my backup of Slovak Orange stock in clockwork? I think no, because now my blade is gen2 and stock rom is gen1.

2) Should I change gen2 to gen1, then restore cwm backup and then remove clowkwork?

3) How to remove clockwork?

Thanks a lot and sorry for my eng.

Posted · Report post

is there Estonian 2.2 FroYo ROM for Blade? :)

Posted · Report post

Here is romdump output of Slovak Orange stock rom. http://www.mediafire.com/?0k5szwzjd4771sh

Can someone please create a recovery image or flashable zip?

Thanks a lot.

I made flashable zip recovery from restore_stock_recovery.zip (here), I change the recovery-gen1, and recovery-gen2 for your recovery from your romdump.

I did my recovery (CZ-gen2) and successfully. Maybe it will help you.

restore_stock_recovery_sk-signed (md5:e852834e9f0bcc89e271a1e4ca14ac60)

I´m inexperienced and I am not responsible for anything.

Sorry for my english :)

(delas to na vlastni nebezpeci, me to fungovalo, ale treba ti pomuze nekdo jiny, zkuseny)

Edited by jozka.1

Posted · Report post

Thank you very much for doing this. Bud I will rather wait for someone, who will know for sure. I dont want to brick my phone. :-)

Hi,

was a ROM for unbranded European Blades already uploaded? (can't find it on Sebastian's share; bought in SLovakia, build string ZTE-BLADEV1.0.0B01)

As a newb, I didn't make a ROMdump :unsure: but this looks like it's what I'm looking for - looking through the system.info, it lists files for the locales that are in the (rooted) ROM I have. Can someone please make a flash-able?

TIA

EDIT: The archive from mediafire has .img's for recovery and boot (which I can confirm matches what CWM made a backup of), but the system is a tar.gz of the files themselves - can anyone give me a hint with this - i noticed that CWM uses .img's of all three to restore everything, how can i turn the files into .img? I was thinking of looking at the system.img made by CWM to determine the size, then create my own blank image file, format it (which filesystem and what features?), and extract the tar.gz from the mediafire link into it. Then I'd just mimic CWM's "backup" folder using the img's from the mediafire archive and the one I'd have just created, update md5sums in nandroid.md5 file, put it all in a new folder under clockworkmod/backup/ and get CWM to restore it. (Are non-Linux users even following at this point? :o )

EDIT 2: To make img from archived files, extract them to a directory, then use mkfs.yaffs2, which directly produces the .img file. I did that, made CWM load the images as a backup and rebooted only to find the phone got into a boot-loop. I wasn't particularly interested in the reason, as by then I realized the downloaded ROM contained also contained Superuser.apk and was no better than the one I already made myself. Cheers anyway, and anyone who gets his/her hands on an ZTE-branded, no-operator Blade, please make a romdump before you root it, thank you very much.

Edited by myxal

Posted · Report post

I am interested in whether there is ROM that is not related to any network. Signs of a clean ROM that works on all networks. Thanks ...

Posted · Report post

I am interested in whether there is ROM that is not related to any network. Signs of a clean ROM that works on all networks. Thanks ...

First, here's what unrandomsam suggested: http://www.ztesweden...o.aspx?p_id=332 - pick For Sweden and Denmark, Blade Froyo upgrade (vanilla/generic software) for a customer that has not bought their Blade from a COMVIQ/Tele2 or TELIA store - it's a self-contained windows utility that needs the phone in stock (FTM) recovery. I haven't been able to extract raw images from it; If you're not on Windows, tough luck :(

Second, I could upload a dump I made of my brand new, unrooted Blade - romdump complained about needing to be run as root, but made the dump anyway huh.gif. I suspect it's the same as what would the utility linked above put on your phone, but can't be sure about it.

Hi,

I'm not sure, that restore of original state works correctly. Time of file creating is actual and rights representative of file (cat,touch,etc) are wrong. Could someone answer me? :)

Thx.

E: I tested on my romdump, and version of bulgaria

Edited by jozka.1

Posted · Report post

The Stock ROM for Sapo A5 on this site: http://ftpb.free.fr/roms/zte/blade/

Is Android 2.1 or 2.2?

I appreciate someone to answer my question.

My smartphone is Gen2 already...

I only need the Stock ROM, because, I have the GSF b21, and I don't know if someday I'll need the stock rom.

Sorry for my english is not perfect. :)

Thanks anyway for your help.

Edited by Mettafox

Posted · Report post

My smartphone is Gen2 already...

I only need the Stock ROM, because, I have the GSF b21, and I don't know if someday I'll need the stock rom.

Sorry for my english is not perfect. :)

Thanks anyway for your help.

Portuguese is the firmware.

Posted · Report post

I would like to post a romdump, but I prefer not to post it on a public forum. It could have legal concequences.

A PM to sebastian does not seem to work.

Any ideas?

edit: cancel that. I've learned how to make a flashable rom, and already posted it.

Netphone 701 (Philippines)

Edited by cowscrubber

Posted · Report post

Catch Russian Beeline E400 (ZTE Blade) romdump!

P729BLV1.0.0B04 (Dropbox)

ro.build.id=FRF91

ro.build.display.id=P729BLV1.0.0B04

ro.build.version.incremental=20110426.094122

ro.build.version.sdk=8

ro.build.version.codename=REL

ro.build.version.release=2.2

ro.build.date=Tue Apr 26 10:16:50 CST 2011

ro.build.date.utc=1303784210

ro.build.type=user

ro.build.user=litingting

ro.build.host=localhost.localdomain

ro.build.tags=release-keys

ro.product.model=Beeline E400

ro.product.brand=ZTE

ro.product.name=P729BL

ro.product.device=blade

ro.product.board=blade

ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi

ro.product.manufacturer=ZTE

ro.product.locale.language=ru

ro.product.locale.region=RU

ro.wifi.channels=

ro.board.platform=msm7k

# ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device

ro.build.product=blade

# Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint

ro.build.description=P729BL-user 2.2 FRF91 20110426.094122 release-keys

ro.build.fingerprint=ZTE/P729BL/blade/blade:2.2/FRF91/20110426.094122:user/release-keys

# end build properties

#

# system.prop for surf

#

##########################################

#History:

#when       who         what, where, why

#--------   ----        ---------------------------------------------------

#2010-01-27 zhangxian   new file for moonckae bord config

#2010-03-03 luwenjun    modify the version number

#2010-04-01 zhaobin                     need setupwizard when first boot

#2010-05-25 tangjuan    set the default ringtone

#2010-06-05 zhangping   add default value of the timezone is Europe/London(London, Dublin)

#2010-08-20 wangtao     close beep sound when ringstome is mute

#2010-09-01 wt          change default value of "ro.camera.sound.forced"

#2010-10-08 liuhaitao   opengl version 2.0

#2010-11-22 luya                                add property ro.sf.hwrotation

#2010-11-30 xingbeilei  add property for USB

#2010-12-16 wt          change default value of "ro.camera.sound.forced"

#2010-12-21 wt          set ro.camera.capture.intrstorage function =true to enable no_sdcard take pivture and videocamer

a

#...

##########################################

#ro.setupwizard.mode=DISABLED

ro.build.baseband_version=P729BLB01

ro.build.software_version=P729BLV1.0.0B04

ro.build.sw_internal_version=P729BLV1.0.0B08

ro.product.board_name=blade

rild.libpath=/system/lib/libril-qc-1.so

rild.libargs=-d /dev/smd0

persist.rild.nitz_plmn=

persist.rild.nitz_long_ons_0=

persist.rild.nitz_long_ons_1=

persist.rild.nitz_long_ons_2=

persist.rild.nitz_long_ons_3=

persist.rild.nitz_short_ons_0=

persist.rild.nitz_short_ons_1=

persist.rild.nitz_short_ons_2=

persist.rild.nitz_short_ons_3=

DEVICE_PROVISIONED=1

debug.sf.hw=0

dalvik.vm.heapsize=32m

media.stagefright.enable-player=false

ro.sf.hwrotation=180

ro.sf.lcd_density=240

ro.config.ringtone=BeatPlucker.ogg

ro.config.notification_sound=OnTheHunt.ogg

persist.sys.timezone=Europe/Moscow

ro.camera.sound.forced=0

ro.opengles.version=131072

ro.camera.capture.intrstorage=true

#wangzy20101222

persist.usb.enable_switch=1

persist.usb.linux_switch=1

persist.usb.switch_pid=0x1354

persist.usb.linux_pid=0x1350

persist.usb.default.pid=0x83

persist.service.adb.enable=1

#

# ADDITIONAL_BUILD_PROPERTIES

#

ro.setupwizard.mode=OPTIONAL

ro.com.google.gmsversion=2.2_r8

ro.sf.lcd_density=240

ro.config.oem_storage=1

ro.com.google.clientidbase=android-zte

ro.com.google.clientidbase.yt=android-zte

ro.com.google.clientidbase.am=android-zte

ro.com.google.clientidbase.gmm=android-zte

ro.com.google.clientidbase.ms=android-zte

media.stagefright.enable-player=false

media.stagefright.enable-meta=false

media.stagefright.enable-scan=false

media.stagefright.enable-http=false

net.bt.name=Android

dalvik.vm.stack-trace-file=/data/anr/traces.txt

Oh, please, tell me that in someones stock ROM have cifs.ko and nls_utf8.ko and tun.ko?

I'm going crazy when thinking about surfing 20 pages and downloading all the ROMs users added. But i'll try if no one can tell me %)

Edited by ZTE_Blade

q

Edited by safet

Posted · Report post

Hmm, the SIM lock is part of the android.. erm.. OS... anyone with an Orange SIM lock phone want to try the Finish rom and see if it's still SIM locked?

Are any stock rom for ZTE Blade Indonesian version? or maybe custom rom. this is ZTE Blade CDMA Version n880 or we called ZTE Wide http://www.zte.co.id/products.php?do=smartphone

thanks

Posted · Report post

Anyone have the rom dump of the KPN blade that is sold in the Netherlands?