[ROM] ZTE Blade Stock ROMs

Guest Sebastian404

Guest JK-FINN
Ive updated the first page with the ROM..

Im planning to rebuild all these with the 'new' update script, and upload the recovery partitions, unfortunately we don't seem to have all of those

I just downloaded the Finnish Saunalahti rom from the link of first page.

It only has a boot.img- file. So does that mean that I can't do a recovery rom installation from that?

Guest Sebastian404
I just downloaded the Finnish Saunalahti rom from the link of first page.

It only has a boot.img- file. So does that mean that I can't do a recovery rom installation from that?

I am working on that...

Guest Sebastian404

Looks like we have another winner for 'newest ROM'

SAPO_P733NV1.0.0B03

ro.build.date=Tue Nov 23 09:59:54 CST 2010

nice to see they have not changed the stock android colours either.

Looks like we have another winner for 'newest ROM'

SAPO_P733NV1.0.0B03

ro.build.date=Tue Nov 23 09:59:54 CST 2010

nice to see they have not changed the stock android colours either.

Oooh nice :)

Hope it fixes some of the issues we have ;)

Guest asdfdsaddaasdas

Why does the link to WIND_P729BV1.0.0B02 Stock ROM no longer works? :S

WIND_P729BV1.0.0B02

Carrier - Wind

Country - Greece

CODE

ro.build.version.release=2.1-update1

ro.build.date=Mon Oct 25 16:44:45 CST 2010

ro.build.sw_internal_version=WIND_P729BV1.0.0B05

ro.build.display.id=ZTE_P729BV1.0.0B02

ro.com.google.gmsversion=2.1_r11

Should i use a different stock Rom? I have the greek version and that WIND_P7.....0B02 build was the one preinstalled.

Edited by asdfdsaddaasdas

Guest Sebastian404
Why does the link to WIND_P729BV1.0.0B02 Stock ROM no longer works? :S

It seems to work for me, tho it is the old format recovery file, so it will only work with the old version of ClockWorkMod

Guest awesomo92

i have a question about this. So what is the point to installing these roms? What about the fact that japan is coming out with the softbank libero 003Z, their own version of zte blade. It has a TFT screen, 512 mB internal memory, 5 megapixel camera, and android 2.2. My saunalahti blade in finland has a TFT screen, 512 mB internal memory, 5 megapixel camera, but android 2.1. So, does this mean that if i install this libero softbank 003Z's rom onto my saunalahti blade, i can get android 2.2 without any problems like the camera not working or the screen not working because it is, in a sense, the same exact phone otherwise? I read some comments where Finnish guys with the saunalahti blade tried installing orange san fransico's 2.2 update, and they lost their camera and the screen didnt work well because orange has 3.2 megapixel camera and OLED screen. I was just wondering if something equivalent might happen if i did this with my saunalahti blade and downloaded the similar libero softbank rom, instead of the orange san fransico rom. I WANT FROYO SO BAD!! :)

Hey guys,

thanks for the stock rom uploads!

So, yesterday i downloaded the OCH Stock rom, and today i tried to apply it on my blade. But it doesnt work.

I got an error 7: "assert failed: write_raw_image("/tmp/boot.img", "boot") E:Error in /sdcard/update.zip

Any suggestions to this error?

Thanks!

i have a question about this. So what is the point to installing these roms? What about the fact that japan is coming out with the softbank libero 003Z, their own version of zte blade. It has a TFT screen, 512 mB internal memory, 5 megapixel camera, and android 2.2. My saunalahti blade in finland has a TFT screen, 512 mB internal memory, 5 megapixel camera, but android 2.1. So, does this mean that if i install this libero softbank 003Z's rom onto my saunalahti blade, i can get android 2.2 without any problems like the camera not working or the screen not working because it is, in a sense, the same exact phone otherwise? I read some comments where Finnish guys with the saunalahti blade tried installing orange san fransico's 2.2 update, and they lost their camera and the screen didnt work well because orange has 3.2 megapixel camera and OLED screen. I was just wondering if something equivalent might happen if i did this with my saunalahti blade and downloaded the similar libero softbank rom, instead of the orange san fransico rom. I WANT FROYO SO BAD!! :)

It might work, but it might not, we will only know by trying. The OUK B05 didn't have some of the drivers needed for newer models, B08 had more support but may be missing the camera, the froyo releases may have support for everything, but then again they might not. At the moment ZTE seem to include support for older models in newer kernels (doubtful that they actually test them on older models though) so fingers crossed new software should always support older phones. With the Japanese version one of the issues will be language, unless you read Japanese?

Guest heavyduty00

can someone pull the .apk file of the orange homescreen for me please?

I did it but when i use it on my phone, i cant get an option for different lockscreen wallpaper :)

so what did i do wrong? I got both the OHS.apk files.

Guest Sebastian404
HI all,

None of the links are working, in fact the http://android.podtwo.com server is down. Can we find a better place for these stock roms?

Thank you for your impatience..

Someone posted the links to a number of other forums, and some how has managed to burn through 20gig of data in the last 8 hours......

My provider has blocked me, since they feel it is a DOS attack ... I have just about run out of the good will from them, and I'm just about packed up ready to flight back to the US tomorrow morning... so that's it for me.

Guest persicsb

Someone posted the links to a number of other forums, and some how has managed to burn through 20gig of data in the last 8 hours......

My provider has blocked me, since they feel it is a DOS attack ... I have just about run out of the good will from them, and I'm just about packed up ready to flight back to the US tomorrow morning... so that's it for me.

If I give you an FTP access, can you upload the ROMs? I have an unlimited 100Mbit international connection and I'm happy to host those files.

Well, I was the one who posted the link to the repo on forum.android.com.pl (working on getting the Polish stock ROM dumped).

So if the traffic goes from Polish IPs - I'm guilty as charged, sorry for any inconvenience caused, especially to you, Sebastian.

Guest awesomo92
It might work, but it might not, we will only know by trying. The OUK B05 didn't have some of the drivers needed for newer models, B08 had more support but may be missing the camera, the froyo releases may have support for everything, but then again they might not. At the moment ZTE seem to include support for older models in newer kernels (doubtful that they actually test them on older models though) so fingers crossed new software should always support older phones. With the Japanese version one of the issues will be language, unless you read Japanese?

the japanese version has 3 different languages to choose from japanese, english, and a third one which i forgot. As long as you change it from japanese to english, it wont be a problem

Hello

I'm happy if someone can tell where I can find original clean TeliaSonera Finland ROM.

TFIN_P729BV1.0.0B04 (TFT+3.2M camera and originally unlocked and rooted))

With some stupid mistake I disturb it. I hope someone have it for download so I can return to this original unmodified clean ROM.

Thank you.

Best wishes for Christmas.

Edited by rfloop

Guest fonix232

If I can get the files, I can host them too!

EDIT:

Okay, I got hosting up, now I only need the ROMs!

Currently uploaded:

- TM_P729TV1.0.0B02

- TM_P729TV1.0.0B07 (new, updater-script, should work on all recoveries)

Server setup:

- Unlimited bandwidth

- Download speed limited to 2MB/s

- FTP access is prohibited!

Anyone willing to send me some links for the other files?

Address:

http://fonix232.co.cc/rom/index.php?dir=%2Fblade

Edited by fonix232

Guest fkjartan

I wanna dump my rom before upgrading it to android 2.2 but the link to the romdump tool of your first post doesnt work. So how to dump my rom?

i got a ZTE Blade from an austrian reseller named "Hofer" and named "YESS!" as a provider

Build-Number: YESSS_P729VV1.0.0B01

Firmware-Version: 2.1-update1

This phone is out-of-the-box nearly without any branding: no sim lock, no other brandings, just the default internet page is set to the provider

Best regards,

Kjartan

Guest Sebastian404
I wanna dump my rom before upgrading it to android 2.2 but the link to the romdump tool of your first post doesnt work. So how to dump my rom?

i got a ZTE Blade from an austrian reseller named "Hofer" and named "YESS!" as a provider

Build-Number: YESSS_P729VV1.0.0B01

Firmware-Version: 2.1-update1

This phone is out-of-the-box nearly without any branding: no sim lock, no other brandings, just the default internet page is set to the provider

Best regards,

Kjartan

Awesome, here is a link the file:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17288416/romdump/romdump.zip

There is a problem with *SOME* handset where your not able to run things from the terminal app on the device, so if you run into problems you will have to revert back to ADB...

Awesome, here is a link the file:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17288416/romdump/romdump.zip

There is a problem with *SOME* handset where your not able to run things from the terminal app on the device, so if you run into problems you will have to revert back to ADB...

So should I insist that the guy with Polish Blade from Play used ADB? Or are you going to fix the script somehow?

Edited by k0nrad

Guest Sebastian404
So should I insist that the guy with Polish Blade from Play used ADB? Or are you going to fix the script somehow?

its not the script, its the way the devices are configured, most devices you can write/run stuff from /data/local.. but not all..

I did mention a work around in the other thread...

cat /sdcard/install > /sqlite_stmt_journals/install
chmod 0755 /sqlite_stmt_journals/install
/sqlite_stmt_journals/install[/code]

its not the script, its the way the devices are configured, most devices you can write/run stuff from /data/local.. but not all..

I did mention a work around in the other thread...

cat /sdcard/install > /sqlite_stmt_journals/install

chmod 0755 /sqlite_stmt_journals/install

/sqlite_stmt_journals/install

Thanks, passed it on, hopefully someone will do it.