[ROM] ZTE Blade Stock ROMs

Guest Sebastian404

Guest hansdampf88

When will downloads be available again?

I think hosting on sites like rapidshare wouldn't be too bad?

I need the Orange Switzerland stock rom, because I need to send it back cause of those screen freezes.

Thanks

Guest oh!dougal
When will downloads be available again?

I think hosting on sites like rapidshare wouldn't be too bad?

I need the Orange Switzerland stock rom, because I need to send it back cause of those screen freezes.

Thanks

This is probably the principal reason for download of stock roms.

IMHO the Total Phone Transplant install method is ideal for "re-virginating".

Better than using Clockwork in the /recovery partition.

Are the romdump images (from standard Blades, not the differently memory-mapped Z880/003z) immediately suitable for use as boot, system and recovery in the TPT package?

If so, it would save any of the hassle of making up clockwork-friendly restore zips.

I believe it SHOULD be as simple as dropping the 3 stock images into the already-TPT-loaded /sdcard/install folder and powering on with vol+ held down.

Perhaps this could be scripted to build ready-to-use TPT images (on-demand?) from the stock rom collection?

The only cpu-intensive bit would be generating the MD5.

And I really think md5 reassurance is terribly important with the TPT install ...

PS since /podtwo/romdump seems to be accessible, would it be possible to now re-open the collection? (Or host elsewhere, as suggested above).

Guest Arr Too
IMHO the Total Phone Transplant install method is ideal for "re-virginating".

Better than using Clockwork in the /recovery partition.

ClockworkMod can flash the recovery partition, too. In fact, that's what some (if not all) of the Stock ROMs from this thread did...

Guest Sebastian404

That's unfortunately one of the ones we don't have... if only you had dumped it before you started...

Guest Sebastian404
Saunalahti in Finland ran out of Blades in December, so they got Blades from Estonia to their Finnish customers.

That does explain it... good for us tho, we get another extra stock ROM :unsure:

Guest Sebastian404
PS since /podtwo/romdump seems to be accessible, would it be possible to now re-open the collection? (Or host elsewhere, as suggested above).

I'm working on it.

Guest hansdampf88
That's unfortunately one of the ones we don't have... if only you had dumped it before you started...

ah too bad. If I would've known to dump it but I just got started with android n roms and was super duper excited :unsure:

Guest 90180360

ok.- mobile stock ROM = Orange stock ROM

Guest PeterDreher
i need a switzerland ok-mobile stock rom :unsure:

Would be really great if someone could upload this rom.

Just two posts above yours!!!!

Keine Lust zu lesen?

Edited by PeterDreher

Guest vareBlade

Does anyone have the Wind (greek) stock rom including the recovery partition? :S

i really need it :D

Edited by vareBlade

Guest Bigbyte.me

Does Dell India XCD35 really has Android 2.2? Asking since they have always advertised it as having 2.1 and a rom dump link posted by another member also says eclair.

Any ways, can't wait to try my hands on DELL XCD35 Rom. Sebastian please bring it online or host it on a public server( hotfile, rapidshare,mediafire and numerous others).

BTW, I presently have Orange San francisco. If I flash it with Dell's ROM, will it transform to 256mb RAM?

Edited by Bigbyte.me

Guest schteffe

Is it correct that there's no stock ROM links availible right now? Any guess when they get online again?

Looking for the Swedish Telia (or maybe the Comviq would work too) in particular since I'm experiencing trouble with calling

with all custom ROMs I've tried so far (as explained in http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...d-with-a-buzz/)

Edited by schteffe

Guest Sebastian404
I'd download them all and upload to mirror hosts once the links are available

and quite frankly that why the links are un-available, too many people 'downloaded them all', seemingly more than once...

Guest Sebastian404
Does Dell India XCD35 really has Android 2.2? Asking since they have always advertised it as having 2.1 and a rom dump link posted by another member also says eclair.

Any ways, can't wait to try my hands on DELL XCD35 Rom. Sebastian please bring it online or host it on a public server( hotfile, rapidshare,mediafire and numerous others).

BTW, I presently have Orange San francisco. If I flash it with Dell's ROM, will it transform to 256mb RAM?

I think we would of heard in great depth if it was 2.2

Guest Sebastian404
Is it correct that there's no stock ROM links availible right now? Any guess when they get online again?

Looking for the Swedish Telia (or maybe the Comviq would work too) in particular since I'm experiencing trouble with calling

with all custom ROMs I've tried so far (as explained in http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...d-with-a-buzz/)

We tried this a few months ago, its a hardware thing, flashing the standard OUK firmware to an affected device seemed to have no effect..

if you REALLY want to double check, try one of the 2.1 firmware, its going to use the same software as the STOCK

Edited by Sebastian404

Guest Bigbyte.me
I think we would of heard in great depth if it was 2.2

Exactly, but I got confused becuase of what you posted at first page under DELL xcd35 information:

Copied from First page:

Dell (India): XCD35

DELL_P729DLV1.0.0B04

CODE

ro.build.version.release=2.2

ro.build.date=Fri Nov 26 17:29:58 CST 2010

ro.build.sw_internal_version=DELL_P729DLV1.0.0B06

ro.build.display.id=DELL_P729DLV1.0.0B04

ro.com.google.gmsversion=2.2_r12

Edit: I just saw that this info has now been edited at first post to it's correct values.

Edited by Bigbyte.me

Guest Matilainen

Hi, as said in the first post, the hosting for these ROMs is down. Is there another place to get these? I need specifically Saunalahti ROM EFIN_P729BV1.0.0B02. I would like to flash my phone with the Fillyjonk custom ROM, but i don't dare to do it without a way to flash back to stock.

If somebody has the file, or a link to a place where i can find it, please PM me.