Sign in to follow this  
Johnston411

Pairing with a BT keyboard

My vega envy is growing ever so slightly after watching the video of it attached to a plasma via the hdmi.

I have a logitech dinovo mini BT keyboard which i use very rarely with my dell streak.

What i'd like to know is if there is an app that creates a mouse pointer/cursor on screen that can be controlled by the dinovo's sensor/track pad?

Any app suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Paul

My vega envy is growing ever so slightly after watching the video of it attached to a plasma via the hdmi.

I have a logitech dinovo mini BT keyboard which i use very rarely with my dell streak.

What i'd like to know is if there is an app that creates a mouse pointer/cursor on screen that can be controlled by the dinovo's sensor/track pad?

Any app suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Paul

Right now, no. But hopefully there will eventually be a CM6 port for the Vega and that includes BT HID for keyboards and mice

Right now, no. But hopefully there will eventually be a CM6 port for the Vega and that includes BT HID for keyboards and mice

that's a pity.

i did find it odd nothing was coming up on the market.