** NEW STOCK ** 30 minute to stock allocation (14:45)

Guest Drizz

Guest nerdlinger
Was it royal mail or DHL, not that it matters cos I aint got a tracking e-mail :P

DHL

However, I'm sending mine back - the screen has given me a splitting headache. Otherwise, it was quite good, internet browsing was really fast - just that screen :D

Just tweeted that #adventvega is investigating what will happen with forward orders.

Nigelpwilson you just beat me to that :P

Edited by Boisee

Guest nigelpwilson
Just tweeted that #adventvega is investigating what will happen with forward orders.

Nigelpwilson you just beat me to that :P

LOL......I'm fed up of all this now, I actually ordered an Archos 101 yesterday as fed up of waiting for Vega, but dont seem to be getting anywhere with that either...argh....guess I'll try them both out (assuming I get both) and send back the one I dont like

LOL......I'm fed up of all this now, I actually ordered an Archos 101 yesterday as fed up of waiting for Vega, but dont seem to be getting anywhere with that either...argh....guess I'll try them both out (assuming I get both) and send back the one I dont like

I'm waiting to see what happens with the forward orders. But i have to say the Archos was going to be my first choice and now that Froyo is out.......although i am quite keen on the flexibility that the vega has.

Guest hullmackem

I ordred an external hdd on the 26th and have no delivery notification for that either ! :P

Guest friedgoldmole

Well just walking past the front door to go upstairs and saw a DHL card on doormat. I have been in all day and somehow they managed to attempt delivery without me hearing them, good news is they left it at the neighbours house.

This is after never getting a DHL tracking mail, and the guys in the PC World customer care line telling me I had not been allocated a unit, so anyone else waiting on an order from PC World it could still arrive.

Guest peebsie

I wonder when this will turn up (ordered from currys and got all three e-mails)

Delayed due to adverse weather 01/12/10 11:45 GLASGOW SERVICE CENTRE

In Transit 30/11/10 17:11 GLASGOW SERVICE CENTRE

Parcel returned to delivery depot 30/11/10 GLASGOW SERVICE CENTRE

Delayed due to adverse weather 30/11/10 15:55 GLASGOW SERVICE CENTRE

Delayed due to adverse weather 30/11/10 12:09 GLASGOW SERVICE CENTRE

Out for delivery 30/11/10 08:32 GLASGOW SERVICE CENTRE

Scanned as part of secure process 30/11/10 GLASGOW SERVICE CENTRE

Re-routed to another courier 30/11/10 GLASGOW SERVICE CENTRE

Scanned as part of secure process 30/11/10 GLASGOW SERVICE CENTRE

Arrived At Depot 30/11/10 07:52 GLASGOW SERVICE CENTRE

Arrived At Depot 30/11/10 07:49 GLASGOW SERVICE CENTRE

Delayed due to adverse weather 30/11/10 07:30 GLASGOW SERVICE CENTRE

Departed Depot 29/11/10 20:34 HATFIELD TERMINAL

In transit to delivery depot 29/11/10 20:31 HATFIELD TERMINAL

Arrived At Depot 29/11/10 20:30 HATFIELD TERMINAL

Parcel Picked Up 29/11/10 16:08 DSG CUSTOMER LOCATION

Parcel data received awaiting coll. 29/11/10 LINCOLN SERVICE CENTRE

The thing that bug's me is DHL are still delivering to my work and that is only a mile from my house, it's just a shame i can get stuff delivered to my work (bloody nhs).

Guest deadite66

mines progressing too, bet they arrive when people are out of the house though.

Arrived At Depot 	01/12/10 	22:57 		NORWICH SERVICE CENTRE 	

Departed Depot 	01/12/10 	03:45 		HATFIELD TERMINAL 	

Arrived At Depot 	01/12/10 	03:43 		HATFIELD TERMINAL 	

In transit to delivery depot 	01/12/10 	03:43 		HATFIELD TERMINAL 	

Departed Depot 	30/11/10 	23:13 		HAMS HALL 	

Arrived At Depot 	30/11/10 	23:12 		HAMS HALL 	

Parcel Picked Up 	30/11/10 	19:56 		DSG CUSTOMER LOCATION 	

Parcel data received awaiting coll. 	30/11/10 			LINCOLN SERVICE CENTRE

I think I'm on the verge of having a litte 'sex wee' later today - DHL tracking says my Vega is out for delivery this morning.... :P

sigh, mine still appears to still be at the depo

Guest MonkeyBoy451
sigh, mine still appears to still be at the depo

You might be in luck - the DHL tacking website didnt update that it was out for delivery until I looked at 9:55 - was checking all morning until then from when I got up at 7!

Guest cool2naz

Hi ya,

Was following this thread and registered here now just to answer one of the main questions regarding PCW and tracking numbers.

Placed my order on 27th, got all emails as you lot did (confirmation, delayed processing, etc). Received screen protector this morning (ordered on 27th as well), and about an hour ago...

Dear Mindaugas,

Your order (PCW..........) is on its way and will be delivered to you by DHL.

Soon after this email is sent you will be able to track your delivery by clicking on the link below.

So yes, PCW is providing tracking IDs.

And yes, PCW staff is as useful as chocolate teapot - this morning went to one of their stores and asked for update regarding my order, was told they're not dealing with it and cannot even check any details/progress on that, so i turned around and left without saying a word.

Edited by cool2naz

Guest masterpfa
Please accept my humble apologies for the following flagrant misbehaviour:

katevega.jpg

:P

Now I'm off to break it by trying to do the mod thing :P

Enjoy, just let's not see this pic again until we all have ours ;)

;)

Guest AliBurns

Ordered mine on 2/12. Finally got sent a tracking number on 8/12 though no call back from guy at PC World who said he would in 24-48 hours and no response to either query online to PC World.

Then this happens :

Parcel received after cut off time. 07/12/10 23:41 DSG CUSTOMER LOCATION

OK so might not be getting it on the 8th but will on the 9th, or maybe not :

Possible delay, incomplete address 09/12/10 11:54 VAUXHALL SERVICE CENTRE

Hey? So I have a complete delivery address in my PC World account, PC World have one in my order but they can't get one over to DHL when they finally find my Vega down the back of a sofa and decide to deliver it.

Ring DHL up, they can't help me as "Currys" are a Premier client. Ring PC World, they say they will ring up DHL but it often takes them 45 minutes to get through. Rang back over an hour later and email with complete address has been sent to DHL. Half an hour later a new update :

Possible delay, incomplete address 09/12/10 14:59 VAUXHALL SERVICE CENTRE

I was surprised previously to have stuff taken out of my basket on the PC World website in between button clicks, this just reeks of utter incompetence.