Where to buy your Vega!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Rhuey46
My status has changed to 'Parcel with courier for delivery', I might be getting it today, hurrah

Blah, mine is still the same status "Parcel data received awaiting coll. 04/01/11 LINCOLN SERVICE CENTRE" - I suppose it also depends on what area you live in, I'm in London so will probably get it tomorrow. Then again you can never be sure with these shipping companies, I've had varied experiences in the past from not receiving at all, to delays on the tracking only saying complete, two days after I had received it.

Guest bennji_boy
Blah, mine is still the same status "Parcel data received awaiting coll. 04/01/11 LINCOLN SERVICE CENTRE" - I suppose it also depends on what area you live in, I'm in London so will probably get it tomorrow. Then again you can never be sure with these shipping companies, I've had varied experiences in the past from not receiving at all, to delays on the tracking only saying complete, two days after I had received it.

My wife has just phoned to say it's arrived.

Looks like an early dart from work for me this afternoon.

Guest Restless_UK

i just checked mine and it still says "Parcel was Recieved after cut off time" :unsure: I live in london area too, so i hopeful that it will change today to be out for delivery and i should get it tomorrow. i ordered mine at about 9am friday 31st so it should be here soon..

Guest Restless_UK
My wife has just phoned to say it's arrived.

Looks like an early dart from work for me this afternoon.

Heyyyy... i ordered mine the same time as you why do i have to wait longer :unsure:

Guest bennji_boy
Heyyyy... i ordered mine the same time as you why do i have to wait longer B)

I'd say it depends where you are, my local 'depot' was Manchester so maybe that's closer to the central warehouse where they deliver them from.

Either way, I can't wait to get home now :unsure:

Guest Wombatter

Weeeellll I rang up Currys to inquire about mine, they said it was signed for 10 mins ago (after ringing)...

ok I said will check...., hung up, rang home, no-one signed for it at home...

so unless it's the neighbours signed, of which I wont know till i get home, the pixies have run off with it! grrr B)

They'll be another call tomoz....

UPDATE: Neighbours signed for it :unsure: not hopefully they dont know what it is, else might have a time prying it from them lol :angry:

Edited by Wombatter

Guest AndyCr15
Weeeellll I rang up Currys to inquire about mine, they said it was signed for 10 mins ago (after ringing)...

ok I said will check...., hung up, rang home, no-one signed for it at home...

so unless it's the neighbours signed, of which I wont know till i get home, the pixies have run off with it! grrr :unsure:

They'll be another call tomoz....

DHL let my neighbours sign for mine, which I was rather grateful of!

Guest huwwatkins

aah! typically just as I stop procrastinating and try and buy one they are out of stock! Anyone know when there will be more? Im guessing going to my local store is unlikely to yield any results?

Guest SmileyMan73
aah! typically just as I stop procrastinating and try and buy one they are out of stock! Anyone know when there will be more? Im guessing going to my local store is unlikely to yield any results?

I phoned them when there were in stock on-line and was informed no stock in the local stores and unlikely there would be in the near future.

Basicly they sell out before they can consider shipping to stores.

Guest shameful
Dont rub it in, mine still sat in the Lincon depot

At least I know I'm not the only person waiting for theirs with DHL saying its stuck in Lincoln.

Guest timmsi1

I ordered mine at 8am on the 31st and I still haven't had a dispatched email.

I rang then today to chase it up and was told if the email doesn't arrive tonight then they will sort it out in the morning.

I'm just concerned they've botched the order and I'll have to wait for another load of stock to come in.

:-(

Guest Restless_UK
At least I know I'm not the only person waiting for theirs with DHL saying its stuck in Lincoln.

Mine was stuck in lincoln until this morning when it updated the tracking and it showed that it had been moved to my local sorting office.. seems the tracking online can be a bit behind, hopefully yours will be delivered today also.

timmsi1: does yours not appear on the website where you ordered it either... e.g dixons has a order tracking service too.

Guest sudeki300

Just got off the phone with them and they have run out of stock (even though I ordered mine at 8am on the 31st) after a bit of a row with the bloke he went away and said the warehouse had found some more and that I should get a shipping mail either tonight or tomorrow, I feel like I've been fobbed off :unsure:

Guest Lennyuk
Just got off the phone with them and they have run out of stock (even though I ordered mine at 8am on the 31st) after a bit of a row with the bloke he went away and said the warehouse had found some more and that I should get a shipping mail either tonight or tomorrow, I feel like I've been fobbed off :unsure:

yeah that's not good at all, the whole point of how they have it set up is they only sell when they have stock, if you were allowed to purchase one then they should have had enough in stock to cover it, otherwise they might as well allow back orders all the time.

But I guess they "found" one in a reserve pile they must be keeping for replacements etc for those that already have one, but have issues.

Guest demonicsilk
yeah that's not good at all, the whole point of how they have it set up is they only sell when they have stock, if you were allowed to purchase one then they should have had enough in stock to cover it, otherwise they might as well allow back orders all the time.

But I guess they "found" one in a reserve pile they must be keeping for replacements etc for those that already have one, but have issues.

I had a fault with mine and they said there are none in stock for the next four weeks, so my only option is a refund!

Guest Bobbler

Yay! It's arrived.

First impressions are really nice to hold and despite all the stuff I have heard on screen viewing angles, it's looking no worse than my HP laptop does which is quite a few years old - this will be replacing a large part of that functionality.

Can't wait to get home and get to release it's full potential with Pauls ROMS.