FRAMEWORKS - N700

Guest FatherD

Presenting - For the few N700 fans out there, another reason to love your tablet :P

Caution: Please backup before flashing

Please ensure you are running Paul's rooted custom Rom before flashing, as this is based on that framework!

A range of fully modified icons, to suit the N700

Mock up of main icon changes:

post-628580-1291072793_thumb.png

USB, ADB, SDCard(1 of 3), U/Load and D/Load(animated), WiFi Available/Connected, BT on/connected, GPS aquiring/on, Sync(1of2), Data Types, Signal roaming/native

The header bar has also been slightly darkened!

N700_ColourBubbbles.zip

Also, now with SuperCircle 'F' Thanks to all the guys over at XDA for UOT Kitchen

post-628580-1291139993_thumb.png

N700_CircleColours.zip

Please post your comments, suggestions and problems below .. I will do my best to help :D

Edited by FatherD

Guest FatherD

N700-GoldenCircles

This revision is as above, with new icons for Airplane mode/Headset/Error/Warning/Silent, as well as an N700 vibrate icon. The 'Plug in your charger' warning features an N700 icon also. The main battery charging and indicator is a subtle revision of the Circle G found here

Enjoy :P

N700_CircleG_Colours.zip

post-628580-1292194506_thumb.png

Edited by FatherD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FatherD

N700-GoldenCircles-BlackBarMod

As above with black bar/ white text. The Gold Circle Battery has been changed to white text to match!

Special note: When flashing this zip the tablet will sit on the bootanimation screen for at least 3 minutes, this is due to the changes to the services.jar, and is as far as I know quite normal .. it will only do this the first time, subsequent boot-ups will be normal!

N700_Black.zip

post-628580-1292370324_thumb.png

if you like what I have done .. buy me a Fursty Ferret! Beer fund!

Edited by FatherD