ra6o74

I8000 SemiLite and Lite ROM by Ra6o74

bahm    0
It is just fine on my phone! Today i'll upload new version of the rom. I've already tested 3G connection - works like a charm. By the which eboot and phone you are using?

hi please take other link from your good rom thanks

I flashed again, everythings is working fine now, GPS, 3G, wifi etc...great rom , many thanks

It is just fine on my phone! Today i'll upload new version of the rom. I've already tested 3G connection - works like a charm. By the which eboot and phone you are using?

honming    0

hi ra6o74,

i had flashed your 1st and 2nd rom and will try the 14-Dec version, i really like the WP7 UI :)

pls keep going :)

Edited by honming

ra6o74    0
hi ra6o74,

i had flashed your 1st and 2nd rom and will try the 14-Dec version, i really like the WP7 UI :)

pls keep going :)

It is not included in! Sorry!

coltsta    0

welcome to the community and trying your rom now thanks alot for your work appreciate it :)

found a bug in your new update mate...

the start button is broken clicked it so many times and nothing happened is there a fix for it ?

Edited by coltsta

ra6o74    0
welcome to the community and trying your rom now thanks alot for your work appreciate it :)

found a bug in your new update mate...

the start button is broken clicked it so many times and nothing happened is there a fix for it ?

Go to ameba settings and set one click - start menu, click and hold - what ever you want. Now you have to push and hold for a wile.

Edited by ra6o74

ziadia    0

This rom is fantastic. Thanks.

One problem, after restart my device EDGE connection wants to be connected automatically. Is this a bug? Please fix it.

Thanks again.

mytie    0

aww , sorry to be asking but this is exactly what i was looking for but with Sense! Is there any possibility you could do that? I would be grateful !

ra6o74    0
aww , sorry to be asking but this is exactly what i was looking for but with Sense! Is there any possibility you could do that? I would be grateful !

Sorry disappointing you! I'm not so skilled in cooking roms.

akwin    0

hmmm.. maybe u can install sense by yourself..,,

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...-sense-2-5-rom/

I never try myself, because i don't like sense on my omnia II, it's very ram eater, and make my omnia sloowwww, and laggggg..... :unsure: