Rotation getting stuck bug (CM6)

Guest suriya83

Guest suriya83

I'm using the CM6 port on my U8230 and generally about once a day i have to reboot my phone cause it stops adapting the apps to the rotation of my phone.

would be interesting to know who else has and who doesn't have this bug on his phone and if someone figures out when this happens.

I had installed the TRE rom,

then Cyanogenmod,

using SWAP and A2SD

Edited by suriya83

Guest Fusion0306
I'm using the CM6 port on my U8230 and generally about once a day i have to reboot my phone cause it stops adapting the apps to the rotation of my phone.

would be interesting to know who else has and who doesn't have this bug on his phone and if someone figures out when this happens.

I had installed the TRE rom,

then Cyanogenmod,

using SWAP and A2SD

I have the bug...

Official t-mobile 2.1> Tom G's CM6.1 0.30 with swap, a2sd and oc@710

Guest al.daun

I can also confirm this bug. Something gets stuck in the rotation-process. But one time I recognized that suddenly the rotation started funtioning normal after using Google Sky Maps.

Alex

Guest suriya83
But one time I recognized that suddenly the rotation started funtioning normal after using Google Sky Maps.

just had the possibility to try but didn't help in my case.

would be also interesting to know if there are people who never had this bug and what's their configuration....

i hope someone can fix it

Guest suriya83

hmm so looks like it is something tipical of CM6 port... :-( like everyone has this. no matter wich phone, wich kernel etc... let's hope someone can fix this

Guest Lord_Shaithis

Same here as well, although it may be luck or placebo, with 0.40 + the performance enhancement patch, it seems to not happen as much.......in fact, I am failing to think of a time it has happened since applying that patch.....

Probably gone and cursed myself now ;)

Guest suriya83
Same here as well, although it may be luck or placebo, with 0.40 + the performance enhancement patch, it seems to not happen as much.......in fact, I am failing to think of a time it has happened since applying that patch.....

Probably gone and cursed myself now ;)

I installed first the Original A1 Austria ROM again then 0.4 + performance and was stuck only once in the last 4 days. before it was like once a day for sure.....

may it be that it depends of the official ROM installed before? uhmmm......

Edited by suriya83