[OLED+TFT] 09/Feb r12: MoDaCo Custom Froyo ROM download + Online Kitchen

Guest PaulOBrien

If you're getting a slow download speed and you're Ad-Free / Plus (see first post for details), you can also use this, er 'kitchen' (with only one option, lol!)

P (kitchen is replicating around the load balancing servers now, should be done in a couple of mins)

There may be a short wait while the load balancing software determines the best kitchen to serve your ROM. The kitchen should appear below within 20 seconds.

Guest admanirv

I read a 'how-to' guide on clockwork recovery etc, I'm a bit confused TBH, sorry :P ...

Can i use this with clockwork or do i simply use another method, i know i have to put the phone in some sort of flash mode to install from SD card.

Can someone please give me a quick 'how to' please with this rom?

Guest oh!dougal
No camera on 5MP :/

On the bright side, that sounds as though the screen is OK ... :P

I'm sure they'll give the Japanese a working camera in a couple of weeks. Meanwhile, someone might see if its possible to transplant some bits from the Finnish 2.1 rom ...

Guest Junior Bear
No camera on 5MP :/

lmao why are people talking about this

its a 3mp camera, surely an update cant improve camera quality? and if it had the potential they would have been sold with the capability already? the lense is bad enough as it is!

anyhoo!

downloading now, 25 mins :P

cant wait! been refreshing the forum since 2pm haha

cheers paul!

Guest Samehere

its a 3mp camera, surely an update cant improve camera quality? and if it had the potential they would have been sold with the capability already? the lense is bad enough as it is!

anyhoo!

downloading now, 25 mins :D

cheers paul!

The Finnish ZTE Blade has a 5Mpix camera. :P

its a 3mp camera, surely an update cant improve camera quality? and if it had the potential they would have been sold with the capability

... everyone else have 5MP camera except Orange

Edited by Quu

Guest ale_syrj

anyhoo!

downloading now, 25 mins :P

cheers paul!

Because the Finnish version of the Blade has a 5mp camera and this rom doesn't support it. There are roms that do support both cameras, though.

Still downloading...

And the Finnish Blade also has display that's not compatible with this version, what a bummer. We're getting the same old screen hanging problem with these new Froyo roms as well. I was hoping there would be correct/updated drivers in the official Froyo builds for the Chinese Blades.

Guest daniel2k10
And the Finnish Blade also has display that's not compatible with this version, what a bummer. We're getting the same old screen hanging problem with these new Froyo roms as well. I was hoping there would be correct/updated drivers in the official Froyo builds for the Chinese Blades.

Very many thanks for giving us this rom!

Tried it and the task manager says the cpu is about 96%.. does anyone else have this?

Guest Junior Bear

ah i see, my bad ha.

quite new to all this, didnt realise a firmware update could improve it until now :P

would it be difficult to pull the stuff from the Finnish ROM (if that's possible yet) and replacing it with the camera file in this ROM?

Guest Junior Bear
Very many thanks for giving us this rom!

Tried it and the task manager says the cpu is about 96%.. does anyone else have this?

probably settling into itself

it was like that for me when i first put my current beta 2.2 on, been using it for over a week now and had 99% no problems

definitely gonna put this one on though, bit more trust worthy :P

MetaMidpPlayer.apk

MidpPlayer.apk

P

Thanks for that Paul. One other little OT thing, do you know how I can get the stock android dialer on this, like flibblesan got on his rom? I don't like the look of the ZTE one.