[OLED+TFT] 09/Feb r12: MoDaCo Custom Froyo ROM download + Online Kitchen

Guest PaulOBrien

And will it have the updated Kernel? hehe :D

Every time I see a new post on this thread I think "whoah! It's out! With a new kernel" but it's always some guy asking about it.

So I want a go at getting peoples hopes up - hence this post - so to any readers who got all excited; learn to be patient, like I am!

Edited by samjam

Updating the prebakes today and posting alpha6 with version one of MCK (MoDaCo Custom Kernel). Simple compile with additional features like EXT4, CIFS module, TUN module etc., i'll work up from there. :D

P

Every time I see a new post on this thread I think "whoah! It's out! With a new kernel" but it's always some guy asking about it.

So I want a go at getting peoples hopes up - hence this post - so to any readers who got all excited; learn to be patient, like I am!

NEW ROMMM!!! Hmm... no, the cake is a lie. :D

Changelog

alpha6 [interim 'new kernel' release - more features to follow]

• MCK (MoDaCo Custom Kernel) with TUN and CIFS modules, EXT4 support and more
  • MCR reboot utility
  • Backlights on keypad now work

Guest oh!dougal
Huh, that should be fixed. Let me redownload!

P

Assuming you are re-uploading, "point release names" (like 6.1) for different versions would be helpful so that those that have got different versions have some means of knowing that they have something different (it also helps you to filter user responses ... !)

Paul did you fix the bit on the lockscreen where it should show giffgaff as the network?

it's working on some of the other roms

Which bit where and what is it showing now? :D

I should probably get a giffgaff SIM. :P

P

Sorry should have said I've not downloaded it yet to try, still on Alpha 5 and stupid me it is fixed on alpha 5 duh not even noticed

it was where you changed something to show the word mocado instead of being locked in one of the previous releases

ignore me - not had enough cuppa's today

Guest rochitka

So if this is using the new kernel.. can anymore confirm whether the wifi disconnect on sleep bug is fixed?

I don't have a san fran at the mo so I cannot test sorry

Edited by rochitka