Wizard

BBC iPlayer audio/video out of sync if skipped?

5 posts in this topic

I've tweaked the Vega with r4, Market etc, reinstalled Flash, and in the default Browser I find that iPlayer works well, except if I skip. As soon as I use the bar to change the position in the video, the audio and video go out of sync a second or two, making it unwatchable.

Any solution? Is Dolphin any better? Does this problem exist on other devices? I don't remember seeing it on my Nexus.

I suppose I could download the video and watch it locally, rather than stream, no ideal though really

I've tweaked the Vega with r4, Market etc, reinstalled Flash, and in the default Browser I find that iPlayer works well, except if I skip. As soon as I use the bar to change the position in the video, the audio and video go out of sync a second or two, making it unwatchable

Any solution? Is Dolphin any better? Does this problem exist on other devices? I don't remember seeing it on my Nexus.

I suppose I could download the video and watch it locally, rather than stream, no ideal though really

I have the exact same issue on my htc desire so I think it's a problem with the flash player rather than the device. Will test on my vega and update.

Same problem here any ideas?

I have noticed this on iPlayer too - i fix it by tapping the button with 2 triangles - sometimes i need to tap it twice but it causes the video to refresh almost putting the audio and video in sync.

I have noticed this on iPlayer too - i fix it by tapping the button with 2 triangles - sometimes i need to tap it twice but it causes the video to refresh almost putting the audio and video in sync.

Thanks for the tip worked nicely ;)