LauncherPro

Guest T4ylor

How can you add more pages to LauncherPro or do you have to upgrade to enable this?

If I was to upgrade to the "Plus" could I use the key code on 2 machines or would I have to buy it twice?

Thanks

Any apps you buy on one device will be available on any other device you use the same google account on.

But to upgrade it’s sending I direct to PayPal then I assume they will send me a key code to enter so in theory it’s not coming from the Market

Guest Bisto321
I do not know if i am missing something but i can not find the "Plus" version in the market.

only one launcher pro in the market. You have to get an unlock code from the dev via paypal.

You will see an unlock/register option in the settings for launcher pro, just enter your paypal address and the code you are sent.

I am using it on my hero phone and galaxy tab without a problem, so the code is not device locked.

Thought you could have the max screens(7) on free version, just the widgets that are missing. May be wrong.

only one launcher pro in the market. You have to get an unlock code from the dev via paypal.

You will see an unlock/register option in the settings for launcher pro, just enter your paypal address and the code you are sent.

I am using it on my hero phone and galaxy tab without a problem, so the code is not device locked.

Thought you could have the max screens(7) on free version, just the widgets that are missing. May be wrong.

Exellent thank you. I will get it purchased

So I upgraded and used the key to unlock both machines an I glad I did because it's so much better than the stock launcher.

The question now is how if at all possible can I change the icons for any folders I have on the home screens because all I seem to have at the moment is the basic folder icon which just looks poor.

Guest Bisto321
So I upgraded and used the key to unlock both machines an I glad I did because it's so much better than the stock launcher.

The question now is how if at all possible can I change the icons for any folders I have on the home screens because all I seem to have at the moment is the basic folder icon which just looks poor.

folder organizer (american spelling!) on the market is the tool for this. Think you have to buy it (84p!) for full icon change support, but it is good.

Guest Thresherinc
folder organizer (american spelling!) on the market is the tool for this. Think you have to buy it (84p!) for full icon change support, but it is good.

Seconded, I use Folder Organizer on my Desire to use @Le3ky's Icon pack.