• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Vega or iPad - and have I got one or not?

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Ok, long story short I was following advent vega on twitter and ordered one on Sat. Got it. Then told I didn't as they never had any stock at any time I was told. Strange I said, as I know others have got them. They are niow in denial and say I am on forward order, even although others today have got them and got tracking info and they agree I ordered last Saturday. They took the money then as well.

I have asked several times in Twitter and I'm being iognored. I am trying to make a point as their c/s is really poor IMHO as I keep getting contradicting stories. I don't know whether to stick two fingers up and go for the iPad now as I am totally peeved, as they don't seem to care. I like Android and love my Desire, and don't really like the lack of inputs and locked down aspect of the desire, but then if they are just messing me about here what is the point?

Any input welcome ;)

Edited by heidthebaw

Posted · Report post

Up to you if you want to perceiver ... It may take a while, but I'm sure it will all get sorted in the end. Of course, I could change my mind if they screw up my order from earlier today ;)

Posted · Report post

Also note that due to the snow most of the guys tht work there are probably putting their feet up at home at the moment.