** STOCK - 5th BATCH ** - Sat 4 Dec

Guest dukla2000

Guest dukla2000

Still no email, but my screendump of the order screen is safely saved, and "My Account" at Currys is showing it just fine.

Wonder when they will call DHL to start rolling?

Guest nigelpwilson
Still no email, but my screendump of the order screen is safely saved, and "My Account" at Currys is showing it just fine.

Wonder when they will call DHL to start rolling?

From past experience you guys will get DHL tracking numbers on Monday morning when DHL collecct from DSG hub at Newark/Lincoln.....mine's already on way from last batch but stuck in Grantham Depo due to snow !!! Can't even get through to them to arrange for me to collect....bloody snow, go away now !!!!

Good idea with the new thread - to let you know what i posted in the other as I spoke to currys - they have 288 in stock with only 12 forward orders including mine (that's if they're sytsems can be trusted!).

Guest dukla2000

@monkeydrufy: Just checked Currys - they still have them. Are you trying Pixmania? Would reckon they are much more of a lottery - cant find it on their site at all at the mo.

Edited by dukla2000

Guest monkeydrufy
@monkeydrufy: Just checked Currys - they still have them. Are you trying Pixmania? Would reckon they are much more of a lottery - cant find it on their site at all at the mo.

on pcworld and currys I Can't pay with my italian credit card, I don't know why

I'v tried visa and mastercard but nothing ;)

Guest three_pineapples

Yep, transferring over from the other thread, It failed to accept a virtual UK visa debit card from EntroPay(.com).

Emailed PC world to find out why!

Guest dukla2000
ordered mine successfully ;) anyone use a voucher code? didn't accept 10POUND
10pound worked fine for me (currys) - had a bit of sweat as I panicked whether it needed CAPS but went fine.

Guest drdexter
10pound worked fine for me (currys) - had a bit of sweat as I panicked whether it needed CAPS but went fine.

Ahh i ordered from PC World, never mind ;)

Guest three_pineapples

For people who can't get the Vega, you should look into the Viewsonic G Tablet. XDA seem to be having success at hacking it (rooted + gApps), and I think USB host support works ;) I think Importing from the US will be easier than from the UK, for those of us not lucky enough to have valid UK credit cards!

*stills kinda wants a vega*

Guest dukla2000
yes I'm in italy but I have also an address in UK
Have just got a second one for you, as per Skype chat.

;) still available at Currys for those looking.