[THEMES]For Pauls Froyo release! *Alpha 4 New Gingerbread!*

Guest Frankish

I've updated these themes for use with FLB-Froyo r4+ and Paul's MCR r4/r5. They now include the HSDPA fix and menu unlock fix. Hope you don't mind me doing that.

Links are:

HTC Desire Sense - mirror

HTC Desire Slate - mirror

Elegant Steel - mirror

Galaxy S - mirror

Gingerbread - mirror

Revo - mirror

Does the Gingerbread theme now have the default signal bar like your versions for Jellyfish? Thanks for the update :unsure:

Guest Simon O
Does the Gingerbread theme now have the default signal bar like your versions for Jellyfish? Thanks for the update :unsure:

If you mean the green ones instead of grey, yes B)

Do I have to purchase and download from the market the HTC sense clock like shown in this video, or is it pre-installed in these themes that Frankish has provided?

(only because I didn't get a definite answer from hotukdeals)

Edited by majnu

Guest scampaboy

Hi,

I really like the themes you have made but i have a question, how do you make the msg counter appear on the msg icon on your home screen. If its a setting could somebody point a noob in the right direction if its not and its a programming thing could somebody tell me where to start.

Kind regards

Scampy

Guest AlphaVision
Hi,

I really like the themes you have made but i have a question, how do you make the msg counter appear on the msg icon on your home screen. If its a setting could somebody point a noob in the right direction if its not and its a programming thing could somebody tell me where to start.

Kind regards

Scampy

It's a different sms application. I think Handscent SMS can do this as well as others

Guest Frankish
Hi Frankish, Paul's restarting work with the new Kernel. Will you be porting some of your themes to this ROM?

Thanks!

Hmm i'm not sure but i think due to Flib and Pauls roms being based on the Chinese dump that my themes for Flibs should work on Pauls. Please Nandroid if you;re going to test though.

Guest Simon O
Hmm i'm not sure but i think due to Flib and Pauls roms being based on the Chinese dump that my themes for Flibs should work on Pauls. Please Nandroid if you;re going to test though.

Paul has just told me that he has resigned the system apks and framework using the shared SDK key like I have. So themes for FLB r6 should now work with later MCR ROMs.

Guest Frankish
Paul has just told me that he has resigned the system apks and framework using the shared SDK key like I have. So themes for FLB r6 should now work with later MCR ROMs.

Yeah i think Paul did that a while ago didn't he? Or is that for another rom...i did have a Desire.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ThrashMan

Caution! n00b alert!

Hi guys,

I'm sorry to have to ask a really dumb question but:

how do I install one of these themes? I'm using Paul's R7 ROM if that helps :lol:

Thanks.

Edited by ThrashMan

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mushroom_Lord

LOVING the gingerbread theme, just annoyed it took me so long to find (because im running modaco rls7) and so all your more recent work has covered this up ;)

Guest Frankish

Yeah it's a shame that there hasn't been a new prebake up yet but i guess Paul is just really busy with other things for now. If a prebake for r11 went up i would get rid of this thread as all the themes are out of date compared to my newer threads.

• 2 weeks later...
... Please click theme link in my sign...

Huh i don't c any sign below ur post (

Do u talk about this tread?

If yes I was confused because there is no mention or screeny of Stock Theme.

Edited by hood

Guest Frankish
Huh i don't c any sign below ur post (

Do u talk about this tread?

If yes I was confused because there is no mention or screeny of Stock Theme.

Yes that's the right thread. The MCR download link has the stock theme. No screenshots but the file is there. Download link is in post 2.

Yes that's the right thread. The MCR download link has the stock theme. No screenshots but the file is there. Download link is in post 2.

Ok thanx a lot i c needed 1 )