Pre-orders open soon

Guest GordonTGopher

Guest travisb

Actually it hasn't. I got one of the pre-order emails, and the link goes to a page saying come back at 12 PM PST. It's now 2 hours past that now, and no joy.

Guest amarko5

I have already pre ordered (or should that be subsidised their production costs) :)

I sure hope it turns out to be legit and not the biggest scam in history.

anyone wanting to order just has t go to the main website and there is a big red banner to click :)

I have already pre ordered (or should that be subsidised their production costs) :)

I sure hope it turns out to be legit and not the biggest scam in history.

anyone wanting to order just has t go to the main website and there is a big red banner to click :)

I tried, doesnt work. and the Qi versions were all out the last time the order link worked.

and also, the article from androidpolice has stirred things up quite a bit:

http://www.androidpolice.com/2010/12/09/no...uspicion-anger/

there s some pretty entertaining drama going on at the moment between notionink and android police.

Notion Ink: The video is being sent to Android Police and they will have exclusive access to it for the six hours before we can post it here.

Android Police: Regarding Notion Ink Adam Video: We Don’t Have It (Yet)

Notion Ink is supposed to be showing a video of physical demonstration, not some computer generated mock up video. Somehow I get the feeling the actual product is no way as good as it supposed to be, hope I m wrong about this.