• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Games that are confirmed to work full screen?

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey,

How about we create a list of games that are known to work full screen on the Vega? Either paid for or free, even had the cheeky thought to get a mod or Pual to make it sticky ;) :P

I'll kick it off:

Slice it

Pacific wings

Air control

Bubble Blast

Moblox

Monstie Wars

Pool Break

Angry Birds

Guns n glory

Speghetti Marshmallows

Posted

Gem miner

Jewels

Hungry Shark

Fruit Ninja

Evac HD

Posted

We already have a thread for this guys ... come on there are only five pages

Five? I only count 2.

I was hoping to get together something a little more concise.

Posted

Five? I only count 2.

I was hoping to get together something a little more concise.

There is nothing wrong with the current thread so we should be using that ... no excuse for doubling up on threads..

Maybe the original thread should be stickeed in that case

Posted

Other than the other one not seeing any use. Its buried a few pages back. No need to make more hassle reviving it also has a post format going on rather than a loose structure. Personally I don't see an excuse for the forum Gestapo routine from a member. If you hadn't pointed out I doubt it would have been noticed and if it became and issue a mod could merge both threads easily enough.

I think he means there is 5 pages in the whole forum the other thread currently languishes on page 4.

Posted

Other than the other one not seeing any use. Its buried a few pages back. No need to make more hassle reviving it also has a post format going on rather than a loose structure. Personally I don't see an excuse for the forum Gestapo routine from a member. If you hadn't pointed out I doubt it would have been noticed and if it became and issue a mod could merge both threads easily enough.

I think he means there is 5 pages in the whole forum the other thread currently languishes on page 4.

Its called forum etiquette...... ;)

You dont need to create a new thread about the same topic when there already is one its as simple as that. I could understand if the forum had hundreds pages but it doesnt. The forum itself is barely more than a few weeks old.

Here is aa suggestion why dont you add your game entries to the current thread... this will bump the original thread back up to the main page and would be the proper thing to do....

Posted

Can this thread be closed as we have a thread already with lots more information.

You should always search a forum before posting a thread for which there is already an identical one. It must be one of the most annoying things for a moderator to see duplicate threads being posted.