• Announcements

• PaulOBrien

Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such software Nintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance) CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission) ROMs must give full credit to the original author ISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • PaulOBrien

Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Tom G

Gingerbread (2.3) for Pulse

409 posts in this topic

could you please send me the link for the cm7, please?

could you please send me the link for the cm7, please?

just patience. we need well polished and official release. tom said may be after 2 weeks. =)

just patience. we need well polished and official release. tom said may be after 2 weeks. =)

Given the somewhat limited hardware of the Pulse and even U8230, it will probably take quite a bit of tweaking to get Gingerbread to run fast enough for daily use on these devices.

Give Tom, AntonioPT, twrock and the others time to do their magic :D

Edited by PulseBreaker

What's going?How's the work?Is it near a finished CM7?

Edited by pbacev

Given the somewhat limited hardware of the Pulse and even U8230, it will probably take quite a bit of tweaking to get Gingerbread to run fast enough for daily use on these devices.

Give Tom, AntonioPT, twrock and the others time to do their magic :D

I agree! Let them do it in a relaxed manner and then we'll have a better mod when they are finished.

Thanks for the great mods guys!

how is it going?

is it done?

i want a new cm please

how is it going?

is it done?

i want a new cm please

Your checking the wrong topic...

Its this one : http://android.modaco.com/content/t-mobile...-cyanogenmod-7/

And no its not completely finished yet but an alpha of CM7 has been made, AntonioPT said he has finished the CM7 final but needs to fix a bootloop error so the release may be delayed a bit :)