Gingerbread (2.3) for Pulse

Guest Tom G

Guest al-xcartier
bonjour a tous

J'ai télécharger la "2.3" je l'installe avec "ROM Manager" je redémarre je valide l'installation sur ma "SD" et................................................................rien , je suis toujours en 2.2.1 , quelqu'un peut m'aider s'il vous plait

hello all

I downloaded the "2.3" I install it with "ROM Manager" I restart I validate my installation on "SD" and .................... ............................................ anything, I'm still 2.2.1, can someone help me please

Oui, ca ne marche chez moi non plus. Finalement, j'ai telechargé le *.zip, j'ai extraxté le *.zip sur mon dossier "telechargements", je redemarré le portable un appyent sur "Vol -", "Raccrocer" et "Power" (mode Fastboot), connecté avec cable USB avec le ordi, téléchargé fastboot sur "telechargements", et copié le "system.img" et le "boot.img" de le *.zip sur portable:

fastboot -w flash boot boot.img <Enter>

fastboot -w flash system system.img <Enter>

Redemarrer, et apres ca marche bien. Il faut pas activer "reseau 2G uniquement" parce-que le portable va se de- et reconnecter avec le reseau en boucles apres. Wifi marche bien, par contre le navigateur marche pas sur Wifi (j'ai pas 3G).

Desolé pour mon pauvre francais, Alex

Guest dimben1
Oui, ca ne marche chez moi non plus. Finalement, j'ai telechargé le *.zip, j'ai extraxté le *.zip sur mon dossier "telechargements", je redemarré le portable un appyent sur "Vol -", "Raccrocer" et "Power" (mode Fastboot), connecté avec cable USB avec le ordi, téléchargé fastboot sur "telechargements", et copié le "system.img" et le "boot.img" de le *.zip sur portable:

Redemarrer, et apres ca marche bien. Il faut pas activer "reseau 2G uniquement" parce-que le portable va se de- et reconnecter avec le reseau en boucles apres. Wifi marche bien, par contre le navigateur marche pas sur Wifi (j'ai pas 3G).

ok merci c'est cool je vais essayer cela ;)

Guest BigBearMDC
yeah me to, what ever happened to that project?

Its halted. Seems like the touchscreen controllers firmware is not supporting DT. Until now we haven't found a solution for this.

Best regards,

BB

Guest add.thebad
Its halted. Seems like the touchscreen controllers firmware is not supporting DT. Until now we haven't found a solution for this.

Best regards,

BB

cheers, shame though - its the only thing making me want a San Francisco

Guest Ramapitecus

Best regards,

BB

Huawei M860 chassis is very similar to U8230, did you had access to its touch firmware?

Guest Nova910

Guys, if I'm right this is an international forum, and because of this please use english language in comments, to make the others understand what your problem is. I'm not english, but I'm using english too in the topics. I respect the others with that I'm not talking hungarian, although it is my mothertongue. First, because more people can help you, if they understand what you are saying, second, mert kurvára nem értené senki, hogy mit ugatok, és idegesítené őket. :)

Edited by Nova910

Guest DanWilson
Guys, if I'm right this is an international forum, and because of this please use english language in comments, to make the others understand what your problem is. I'm not english, but I'm using english too in the topics. I respect the others with that I'm not talking hungarian, although it is my mothership. First, because more people can help you, if they understand what you are saying, second, mert kurvára nem értené senki, hogy mit ugatok, és idegesítené őket. :)

You alien.

XD

its awesome we get 2.3 so fast!first its unbelievable we get it but thanks to TOM!

i just wanna say that the intenet its not working.i'm connected but it doesnt get in to google or yahoo.anyway i hope everything goes ok and we have a fully Gingerbread after sometime :)

Guest Birk0ff
你不懂中文,我说2.3更新太慢了,其它机子用上2.3很久了 :angry: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Google translate is your friend:

你不懂中文,我说2.3更新太慢了,其它机子用上2.3很久了 -> You do not understand Chinese, I said 2.3 update too slow, the other a long time machine to spend 2.3

:) :) :( :lol: :P :angry: :angry: :angry:

Guest flip360

you`re right, i dont understand you and i would like to ask you to write in the threads in english please even if thats not your native language :)

你是对的,我不明白你,我想请你写在线程的英语请即使那

Edited by flip360

Guest 董思旺

you`re right, i dont understand you and i would like to ask you to write in the threads in english please even if thats not your native language :)

你是对的,我不明白你,我想请你写在线程的英语请即使那

Guest totiadrenalin
你不懂中文,我说2.3更新太慢了,其它机子用上2.3很久了 :) :) :( :lol: :P :angry: :angry:

在中国

我请我请你开始学习英语,在这个论坛上讨论。

如果你不懂英语,你可以使用谷歌翻译。

现在像我一样。

At English

My I ask you to please Start talking on English in this forum.

If you don't understand English you could use the google translate.

As I did right now.

На Македонски

Како може цел свет да си зборува на Англиски, а само неколку паметни да се најдат и да мислат дека може сешто да си кажат и да не бидат разбрани?

Па не за џабе гугл го измислија гугл преведувач.

Во право сум нели?

Edited by totiadrenalin

Guest pokamoka
Guys, if I'm right this is an international forum, and because of this please use english language in comments, to make the others understand what your problem is. I'm not english, but I'm using english too in the topics. I respect the others with that I'm not talking hungarian, although it is my mothertongue. First, because more people can help you, if they understand what you are saying, second, mert kurvára nem értené senki, hogy mit ugatok, és idegesítené őket. :)

LOL :)