• Announcements

• PaulOBrien

Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such software Nintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance) CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission) ROMs must give full credit to the original author ISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • PaulOBrien

Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Thunder141

[ROM][GER/WWE][SENSE] WM 6.5.3_21680

77 posts in this topic

yep, i wouldt do it so, too...

i have flashed V3 of your rom. can you give me a hint how to enable percentage scale for the battery icon?

yep, i wouldt do it so, too...

i have flashed V3 of your rom. can you give me a hint how to enable percentage scale for the battery icon?

look for finix taskbar

thank you very much, now your rom is ready for all day use :D

thank you very much, now your rom is ready for all day use :D

if you like it probably you can rate my thread ?

Bro Thunder, can I setup htc messaging cab file on your Rom?

the rom does only include, what was in ajeshm cab concerning sense. You can try to update the client with a version including setup, but I do not have any knowledge in that.

Bro Thunder, can I setup htc messaging cab file on your Rom?

the rom does only include, what was in ajeshm cab concerning sense. You can try to update the client with a version including setup, but I do not have any knowledge in that.

Please install the attached cab for the HTC Messaging client to work. It will work only in English (0409) not in any other language Sense.

Bigboss_Messaging_Client_Fix.cab

Please install the attached cab for the HTC Messaging client to work. It will work only in English (0409) not in any other language Sense.

Bigboss_Messaging_Client_Fix.cab

what do one have to do to make it work for german sense, too?

what do one have to do to make it work for german sense, too?

Re-engineer the cab file and replace the 0409.mui with the desired language mui files.

Thunder141 have u fixed the non notifications sounds? on sms, alarm and rington??

i have the feeling that the rom is quite power hungry... any confirmation?

hI!

I am a problem. I can't add favorites contacts. Sense restart automatically.

Sorry for my English.

hI!

I am a problem. I can't add favorites contacts. Sense restart automatically.

Sorry for my English.

Hi,

I have the same problem and no solution yet ;) When i try to add a contact to the quicklinks or to the favorites Sense restarts without a message. On the other side its possible to add programs to the quicklink. Maybe its a problem with the (Samsung?) onscreen keyboard, because it appears when i want to add a contact. Browsing the Sense phonebook is possible without this issue. I also tried CHT - the same problem.

Are there some prerequisite to the CSC or PDA phone firmware parts (JE2, ...)? I'm using PDA: JE2, CSC: B7610NVD2IK3 and phone B7610BUIK1.

Can someone write with which PDA version it is working?

Best regards,

Hi guys,

i tested this ROM and it works pretty well so long.

There is one problem i've got with contacts.

Everytime when i try to insert contacts to the Quicklaunch it shortly shows my complete contacts and closes the menue.

After this, the screen "Sense is starting" appears and im back on my Home screen.

Can u help me to fix it?

Well, I can say it is really smooth and fluid, good to use. I tried also with overclocking at 900 mhz and you can feel a difference. But you might also not need to.

Though I have Cookies Home Tab installed now, it still works pretty responsive. But of course RAM is dropping down now to about 33 MB after using it a while.

But wanted to try the start menu replacement also. And see how much it stays with that.

Found some small things:

In Settings Tab the CommManager doesn't show any fonts except for Mobile Wifi Router, also the Menu Button is not working and there is no back Button.

post-662699-1291732711_thumb.png

And the Phone Settings + some others are in english.

Landscape is not supported by default, right? I did install the landscape-enable.cab from ajeshm from his Sense thread. And now works fine.

Here are some more screenies:)

post-662699-1291731229_thumb.png post-662699-1291731270_thumb.png post-662699-1291732934_thumb.png

Well thats it for the moment, will play around with it a bit more and investigate.:P

does the homescreen editor work for you with this rom? i tried cht and daskalos sense rom, but edit home screen is not supported and installing widgets on cht is also a real pain..

does the homescreen editor work for you with this rom? i tried cht and daskalos sense rom, but edit home screen is not supported and installing widgets on cht is also a real pain..

cht 1.8 is working better than cht 2, this is for both editor and mod. But even with cht 1.8 there is less ram and so performance is not as good as on a device, which supports manila by default.

at first thanks for your work! this rom is fast and nice...!

but igot the same problem with adding contacts...

is there already a solution?

best regards

nice rom dear, i am updating it

does the homescreen editor work for you with this rom?

Its a while ago, but here I mentioned something that explains it quite well.

I just recognized that the freeze what I mentioned before that normally comes when editing the Home Layout is back again without a theme installed.

There was the "solution" with gtx sense theme where it also worked to Edit the Home Layout. And it seems that with the Elegancia and Dinik Anastasia theme it also works. So no 'real' solution for this one. But not too bad.

- Icon for start menu softkey ( CHT v2.0) vanished:(, music tab doesn't work:(

i'm using WWE version!waiting 4 v4 and new sense version(2019) and mor sense tab:)

thanks!

thank you very much! i have just installed your sense rom.

there is one thing i cant find the power mode (slow, normal, high, auto). Is this also included in your rom?

E: There is also a nice photo preview available (4 photos). could you please tell me how i can change the folder shown?

Edited by omniakauzen

blöde frage jetzt :/ aber wie installiere ich das?

danke