• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

System Upgrade2.29.405.2

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Is the OTA System Upgrade2.29.405.2 safe to install on my nexus one device as I have recieved a notification on my phone just today.

Posted

i tried to install it but i got error 7 ;)

Posted (edited)

I got the same notification this morning and I will not be installing it,

see the reason is no other than I'm not happy with Paul's ROM or whoever ROM's are, I have cryed for help on several ocassions and nobody helped me, on top of that I payed for an account!

;)

now the latest problems I'm facing is trackball always flashes ---> Even with trackball pro uninstalled

when I receive a call I pick it up and can't hear anybody!

phone signal reception comes and goes, i mean sometimes I have signal other times I should have it and I don't!

Voice Search on Froyo 2.2 = Constantly Force Closes

once again any help regarding these issues would be appreciated

I have flashed several times the MoDaCo's R22,R23,R24 but since I've rooted my phone I think I will give a shot at other ROMs elsewhere this forum.

I have FRG83 Nexus One, unlocked etc...

Edited by Aviatorboy

Posted (edited)

I got the same notification this morning and I will not be installing it,

see the reason is no other than I'm not happy with Paul's ROM or whoever ROM's are, I have cryed for help on several ocassions and nobody helped me, on top of that I payed for an account!

;)

So, you won't be installing an official update on a custom ROM (which would fail anyway), because you are unhappy with the custom ROM? That is quite a logic.

And for the other claim of crying for help several times, you are currently listed with 3 posts, this includes the one I am replying to. In the other two, you are talking about a GSM problem, not about any of the things you mentioned here. These things, BTW, all work fine for me and probably most other users here, otherwise we'd see more questions about them, I guess.

Maybe you can start a new topic, list your problems, list what you have already tried to fix them, and then somebody can try to help you out. Other than that, there are always the stock ROMs or other custom ROMs if the ones here don't fit your needs.

HTH,

lcg

Edited by lcg

Posted

So, you won't be installing an official update on a custom ROM (which would fail anyway), because you are unhappy with the custom ROM? That is quite a logic.

And for the other claim of crying for help several times, you are currently listed with 3 posts, this includes the one I am replying to. In the other two, you are talking about a GSM problem, not about any of the things you mentioned here. These things, BTW, all work fine for me and probably most other users here, otherwise we'd see more questions about them, I guess.

Maybe you can start a new topic, list your problems, list what you have already tried to fix them, and then somebody can try to help you out. Other than that, there are always the stock ROMs or other custom ROMs if the ones here don't fit your needs.

HTH,

lcg

hi there,

my apologies, I got carried away. I'm also registered with XDA and had no luck there aswell.

In general lines its quite annoying for a newb, beginner to had his/her device unlocked, start installing ROMs and observe that many of the features are not properly working...

As suggested, I will start a new topic with all my problems and my solutions to overcome them.

Thanks