System Upgrade2.29.405.2

Guest Jason Patel

Guest Aviatorboy

I got the same notification this morning and I will not be installing it,

see the reason is no other than I'm not happy with Paul's ROM or whoever ROM's are, I have cryed for help on several ocassions and nobody helped me, on top of that I payed for an account!

;)

now the latest problems I'm facing is trackball always flashes ---> Even with trackball pro uninstalled

when I receive a call I pick it up and can't hear anybody!

phone signal reception comes and goes, i mean sometimes I have signal other times I should have it and I don't!

Voice Search on Froyo 2.2 = Constantly Force Closes

once again any help regarding these issues would be appreciated

I have flashed several times the MoDaCo's R22,R23,R24 but since I've rooted my phone I think I will give a shot at other ROMs elsewhere this forum.

I have FRG83 Nexus One, unlocked etc...

Edited by Aviatorboy

I got the same notification this morning and I will not be installing it,

see the reason is no other than I'm not happy with Paul's ROM or whoever ROM's are, I have cryed for help on several ocassions and nobody helped me, on top of that I payed for an account!

;)

So, you won't be installing an official update on a custom ROM (which would fail anyway), because you are unhappy with the custom ROM? That is quite a logic.

And for the other claim of crying for help several times, you are currently listed with 3 posts, this includes the one I am replying to. In the other two, you are talking about a GSM problem, not about any of the things you mentioned here. These things, BTW, all work fine for me and probably most other users here, otherwise we'd see more questions about them, I guess.

Maybe you can start a new topic, list your problems, list what you have already tried to fix them, and then somebody can try to help you out. Other than that, there are always the stock ROMs or other custom ROMs if the ones here don't fit your needs.

HTH,

lcg

Edited by Guest

Guest Aviatorboy
So, you won't be installing an official update on a custom ROM (which would fail anyway), because you are unhappy with the custom ROM? That is quite a logic.

And for the other claim of crying for help several times, you are currently listed with 3 posts, this includes the one I am replying to. In the other two, you are talking about a GSM problem, not about any of the things you mentioned here. These things, BTW, all work fine for me and probably most other users here, otherwise we'd see more questions about them, I guess.

Maybe you can start a new topic, list your problems, list what you have already tried to fix them, and then somebody can try to help you out. Other than that, there are always the stock ROMs or other custom ROMs if the ones here don't fit your needs.

HTH,

lcg

hi there,

my apologies, I got carried away. I'm also registered with XDA and had no luck there aswell.

In general lines its quite annoying for a newb, beginner to had his/her device unlocked, start installing ROMs and observe that many of the features are not properly working...

As suggested, I will start a new topic with all my problems and my solutions to overcome them.

Thanks