Orange San Francisco *SALE* - Only £84.15 + £10 TopUp + Free XMAS Gift Box

Guest sorrowuk

does anyone know when the orange telesales close?

and is it a tft screen? from what ive read theres not a big difference between oled and tft right? is lcd screens much worse than tft?

thanks

Telesales still open and still have the festive box with watch ;)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to confirm Orange have lots of these in stock despite the site showing otherwise and the 15% off (so £94 inc top up) discount is available over the phone, just ordered mine tonight so I'm looking forward to getting it and having a play with it! ;)

i just read on hotukdeals that someone spoke to someone clued up at Orange who told them it should be back in-stock on the website tommorow around midday and there is lots of stock. this is if anyone is still looking to order one with quidco cashback on top of the 15% off sale price.

Edited by Hanks6

Guest The_IMF

Called up customer services and apparently my card was not being accepted so switched to another card. They said they can't change the card details on my order so will create a new order so I assume telephone does have stock.

I was given a JT order number and can't track it though... I asked them if I'd receive any email confirmation and the lady I placed my order with said no!

Expected delivery on Friday now... I've been charged so I hope it comes!

Guest fresh-Tom

I really wanna the phone.But I have no freinds in there.

WOW - is there anyone who can buy two phones for me and ship them to China? The price is really unbelievable!!!

I don't care about the screen.

Ah,Who can help me?Please contact me with Email:[email protected];or PM me.Thanks a lots.

Best regards

Edited by fresh-Tom

Guest igors_s
i just read on hotukdeals that someone spoke to someone clued up at Orange who told them it should be back in-stock on the website tommorow around midday and there is lots of stock. this is if anyone is still looking to order one with quidco cashback on top of the 15% off sale price.

They went back on sale online today very briefly (for less than 20 min)....

out of stock again.

Guest fdrzrich

Back in stock! ordered one about half hour again. £95 with £18 to come back through quidco...hopefully. How long do quidco offers normally take to show up in your account?

EDIT: Quidco now showing my order, excellent!

Edited by fdrzrich

Guest igors_s
Back in stock! ordered one about half hour again. £95 with £18 to come back through quidco...hopefully. How long do quidco offers normally take to show up in your account?

EDIT: Quidco now showing my order, excellent!

got quidco... but only 12 quid.

well, still something! ;)

yea apparently it goes up in future? i want my 6 quid! ;)

Agreed whats the deal? it says you get 18 cashback! i just got an email saying 12! wth

I want my 6 quid to thats 20 smooth sticks of marlbro for me

Guest igors_s
Agreed whats the deal? it says you get 18 cashback! i just got an email saying 12! wth

I want my 6 quid to thats 20 smooth sticks of marlbro for me

did you also get an item of £0 tracked on quidco along with your order?

did you also get an item of £0 tracked on quidco along with your order?

yes i got that! you think it might turn into the 6 quid at some point?...... cant see another reason for it to be there.

Guest insurgente

I think DPD picked up my SF late last night....shoulda arrived today but it's still showing us ''picked up from sender'' ;)

they snowed in in rushden?

Guest heavyduty00

i got an email saying this :)

Before we can process your order we need to double check some details with you. Please contact us so we can sort everything out.

You can email our web sales support team at [email protected] Please enter the word GEN into the subject line of your email followed by your order number which is shown below. A member of the team will then review your order and contact you to confirm or request any additional details.

any1 else got this before? probs will have to sort this out 2moro bc i think they are closed lol :)

Guest The_IMF

People losing £6 from quidco haven't paid attention. The first £6 goes to quidco.

My web order didn't go through properly so ordered over the phone... apparently delivery is today. Been waiting all day and still nothing... getting annoyed... I want my san fran... lol

Guest igors_s
People losing £6 from quidco haven't paid attention. The first £6 goes to quidco.

quidco takes its cut from the first payment you get. not from the order itself. they should still show full cashback in the tracking list.

I'm guessing that this 12 poudns is just an estimation. once quidco gets paid by orange, the value should be updated.