10/Dec 2.22.405.1 r1 - MoDaCo Custom ROM (Froyo 2.2.1) for the HTC Wildfire with Online Kitchen

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest kunleski
can we get 3g sign on status bar like on froyo 2.2(2.10.1400.3) for example wildpuzzle have

you have to input ur APN manually, u can get that from ur carrier or the internet!

Go to menu - settings - wireless&broadband - mobile networks - access point names - menu - new apn

Guest lankyfatrick

I'm so happy there is some froyo lovin' for the wildfire!

I was showing my mate my pimped out SanFran and he was raging at how much less mine cost for how much faster it was.

I will have to get him into the modaco scene.

Thanks Paul, for serving me so well with the Pulse, Blade and now the Wildfire.

Awesome work!

Guest adamwildfire

Hi

Im new to rooting and roms. I've rooted my phone and installed your ROM. I think its great. Because I've just installed the one you've supplied with your own additions. is there a way to change the lockscreen on the phone from the HTC one to the standard android one. or do i need to get a baked version without the HTC lockscreen. Great work by the way. any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Hi

Im new to rooting and roms. I've rooted my phone and installed your ROM. I think its great. Because I've just installed the one you've supplied with your own additions. is there a way to change the lockscreen on the phone from the HTC one to the standard android one. or do i need to get a baked version without the HTC lockscreen. Great work by the way. any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

You need to bake it. Please note that there are problems with the default lockscreen Check my page 2 post with a screenshot and note that you CAN NOT USE the HTC Clock alarm feature. It will ring but you won`t be able to stop it, the Snooze/Dismiss windows will not appear.

Guest HANS3101

for now i think the rom provided by the kitchen is very slow.......I don't know why but it feels like this. I paid 11 euro or something to bake one my own. Till now it feel a little like a waist of money.........

Guest rphukan

Just installed the MCR, and it is awesome! Amazing work!

Quick question: The wavescure app is a 7 day trial.. How does one uninstall it from the ROM once its installed on the phone?

Guest bernabap
THis is a known problem in ClockWork Recovery Mod. THis doesn`t affect phones that don`t have clockwork mod installed. (aka unrooted)

It seems to me that this only happens if I charge my phone while off, if I charge while on I dont get this bug.

Alex, so you are using which recovery to get rid of this bug?

It seems to me that this only happens if I charge my phone while off, if I charge while on I dont get this bug.

Alex, so you are using which recovery to get rid of this bug?

All phones rooted with Unrevok3d, having clockwork recovery mod suffer from this issue, even mine, but I don`t care about it. I never charged a phone while it was off (this or any other phone I ever had)

I am using the same recovery that is available on Unrevok3d.

Guest der-manu

Great work @ you guys. but i like to ask for a solution for many problems. believe me, it will fix at least 42 different problems, not one less.

the thing is:

proxy configuration for wifi connections, and

while adding "advanced" configurations to wifi setup, smdy brought this one up:

"jzaw> wifi static ... additional fixed ips per wifi AP"

he is right, thats a big thing too.

dont let us hang, the missing proxy conf is bad

Guest waterturtle
for now i think the rom provided by the kitchen is very slow.......I don't know why but it feels like this. I paid 11 euro or something to bake one my own. Till now it feel a little like a waist of money.........

It's extremely slow! I installed this rom with additions, and my phone so slow that i want to throw it on the wall.

The second ROM, one without additions, also such slow? Anyone tried it?

Guest SniperZoz

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what languages are included in this rom? My friend is specifically looking for Spanish, and his Wildfire doesn't have it (wierd!).

Cheers!

Happy New Year/

Guest padaws

Hi,

I flashed my brothers Wildfire a couple of weeks ago, having managed to do my San Francisco without any problems and had no problems with his phone, although it took ages on first booting. However the red notification light remains on at all times even with the battery fully charged, is there any way to clear this so that it only shows when the phone is charging?

I dont know if its a rom problem or if there is something i missed! :unsure:

I'm having the same issue as GB-UK.

Can't get passed installing clockwork mod, unrevoked just sits there waiting for the phone to be connected. Debug in on and I've installed the USB drivers as suggested on the unrevoked site.

In device manager the phone appears as:

other devices: ADB

When I do plug the phone in I'm asked if i want to charge, sync or disk drive.

Edited by Drizz

UPDATE:

Found this guide

http://rootmydroid.co.uk/guides/general/ho...with-unrevoked/

it suggests installing then uninstalling HTC Sync.

UPDATE 2:

Right managed to get it working (up to a point) Installing then un-installing HTC Sync fixed the issue of unrevoked not seeing the phone. However the root process fails.

Error: failed to get root. Is your Firmware too new?

Now the search begins for a solution, if any.

Edited by Drizz