Android 2.2 dont appear in my Htc Legend

Guest João Oliveira

Guest João Oliveira

Hi! Sorry for my bad english. Since the froyo was released for the htc legend (in wednesday) i try to update my phone but the android 2.2 dont appear in my htc legend and i dont understand why. My phone is nor rooted. I go to the settings - about phone - update software and i receive the message that i have the last software. How can i solve this problem? Thanks

Guest borgfather
Hi! Sorry for my bad english. Since the froyo was released for the htc legend (in wednesday) i try to update my phone but the android 2.2 dont appear in my htc legend and i dont understand why. My phone is nor rooted. I go to the settings - about phone - update software and i receive the message that i have the last software. How can i solve this problem? Thanks

Is your phone a branded one ? because if it is the HTC hast to change the stok rom to meet the providers wishes and this can take some time.

ou seja se o vodafone ou TMN vende o Legend com os logos deles, e que o HTC tem que alterar o rom original para ficar a gosto do vendedor

aconselho-te de seguir a guia de root e fácil e da-te mais liberdade na instalação de software e se sabes a liderar com linux e uma delicia