New style Market APK downloads

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest despotovski01

newmarket.png

The updated Market is here!

Simply download the appropriate APK below, install in the usual way and you're set! :)

• Updated Market for Android 2.2 - DOWNLOAD (MediaFire Pro) - MD5: 1dbbb71e77a70494549e8ea9be5b631e
  • Updated Market for Android 2.1 and earlier - DOWNLOAD (MediaFire Pro) - MD5: c9252c09cf4e6c86bdfe0b0850c5aeb2

Enjoy! ;)

P

Via: MobiFlip

Thanks man, working super smooth on my LG GT540!

post-785134-1292570861_thumb.jpg

post-785134-1292570880_thumb.jpg

post-785134-1292570896_thumb.jpg

Im having problems. First it wont install, then when i push the apk /system/app and replace the old market it opens for a few seconds then fcs all the time.

Anyone else having this problem?

cm6.1.1 N1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jose Uru
Im having problems. First it wont install, then when i push the apk /system/app and replace the old market it opens for a few seconds then fcs all the time.

Anyone else having this problem?

cm6.1.1 N1

The same here with Desire Modaco's Rls 9. Tried many sources and the same result. If I try to install over the old version, it fails, and when I delete the old version and install de new one, the installation ends, but then I get the FCS every time I try to launch it.

Guest tmcmati808

this was excellent for galaxy tab purchased in the middle east but used in the philippines.

spent hours looking for a reason why market app not part of the programs out of the box.

first time to hold an android. was always a die hard palm user.

thanks for the market app install.

after the install, i tried to run it directly. an error occurred and then i just stopped. it. then i tried to run it again and no problems now.

thanks again

Guest Wonsanim
this was excellent for galaxy tab purchased in the middle east but used in the philippines.

spent hours looking for a reason why market app not part of the programs out of the box.

first time to hold an android. was always a die hard palm user.

thanks for the market app install.

after the install, i tried to run it directly. an error occurred and then i just stopped. it. then i tried to run it again and no problems now.

thanks again

Today appear another new version of the market 2.12

Guest semsem1969

newmarket.png

Simply download the appropriate APK below, install in the usual way and you're set! :unsure:

• Updated Market for Android 2.2 - DOWNLOAD (MediaFire Pro) - MD5: 1dbbb71e77a70494549e8ea9be5b631e
  • Updated Market for Android 2.1 and earlier - DOWNLOAD (MediaFire Pro) - MD5: c9252c09cf4e6c86bdfe0b0850c5aeb2

Enjoy! B)

P

work perfect on my Wopad Tablet 2.1...thank you very much

Guest Slickriptide

Hi, Ho.

Dialing in from across the pond to let you know that this works beautifully on a Nook Color. In fact, it fixes a minor problem with the 2.1 market app that was caused by screen size of the Nook being larger than the app expected it to be.

Thanks, loads!

• 2 months later...
Guest hittu

newmarket.png

Simply download the appropriate APK below, install in the usual way and you're set! :D

Enjoy! :D

P

Dear Paul, I installed the Market Application on my phone. I can view and browse the applications but when i try to install it , an error msg appears saying "The application market(process.android.vending)has stopped unexpectedly.Please try again."

Please Advise

Thanks