Replacement battery for ZTE Blade/San Francisco

Guest ollie84

Guest ollie84

Where on earth can I get a replacement battery? I lost mine the other night. Absolutely no idea how it happened. Rang up Orange and they don't have any online or in the shops! I Googled it but I'm at a loose end.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

I've had a look there as well but there aren't any available. There must be a website out there selling San Francisco accessories.

There wont be many on ebay, I just sold 18 that I imported so I had one myself but wont be bringing any more in, another guy had a few from another zte phone that apparently work with the blade but looks like he is out too. I know a guy who is importing some into finland if you are willing to pay the postage and he will sell you one that might be your only option.

Guest Stryke69

I don't know this shop, but they seem to have some accessories:

UPDATE: Link removed (don't want anyone to waste his money)

Edited by Stryke69

They aren't a scam as such, they have been going for years and people do generally get what they order (eventually), but they have about the worst CS I've ever heard of.

Guest southpaw1

tell orange it was an xmas present , you just getting it out the box before wrapping and realised the battery was missing !!! i read of a guy who said this and orange posted him a replacement immediately , worth a shout i guess

failing that , see here http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...-use-to-anyone/

Edited by southpaw1

Guest rbbrslmn
i phone orange told them battery was dead and got one the next day

would it be possible to wangle that from orange if I've ported my number over so don't have an account with them:?

would it be possible to wangle that from orange if I've ported my number over so don't have an account with them:?

Probably as its a hardware fault and you bought the phone from them.

Guest deanhiggins2

Yes am with 3 network and still got one

Guest ollie84

I tried phoning Orange and they said they didn't have any batteries. I spoke to a very helpful woman and I told her it didn't come with a battery. She said she'd get a new phone sent and for me to swap the old one with the guy at the door. Then she emailed saying Orange have evidence that the phone is being used, which it isn't it was just used a couple of times with my partner's SF battery. The bastards. I emailed her back saying this and threatened to take Orange to small claims court so she said she'd look into it again. It's an outrage that I shouldn't get a new battery after losing mine through my own stupidity.

Guest goldengate
I tried phoning Orange and they said they didn't have any batteries. I spoke to a very helpful woman and I told her it didn't come with a battery. She said she'd get a new phone sent and for me to swap the old one with the guy at the door. Then she emailed saying Orange have evidence that the phone is being used, which it isn't it was just used a couple of times with my partner's SF battery. The bastards. I emailed her back saying this and threatened to take Orange to small claims court so she said she'd look into it again. It's an outrage that I shouldn't get a new battery after losing mine through my own stupidity.

Don't wish to worry you mate but I would *amend* your posts.

If Orange are looking at this after your threatening email and a member of their investigation team Googles: "San Fransico replacement Battery" they will find this Forum!!!!! :D ..... :)

...then they may See your username and number "84" (D.O.B. perhaps) and be able to identify that it was actually you that lost the battery which could stop Orange from helping you further ;) not trying to have a go but if it was me I would be more anonymous until after they have got you a replacement ;)