Replacement battery for ZTE Blade/San Francisco

Guest ollie84

Guest Giuliano69

hi.

Which kind of battery is compatible with this ZTE model ?

I can find zte battery replacement only on ebay... any famous brand has similar battery ?

hi.

Which kind of battery is compatible with this ZTE model ?

I can find zte battery replacement only on ebay... any famous brand has similar battery ?

I imported some from ZTE but they are all gone, Landwatcher1 also imports some which are compatible with the blade and can include a desktop charger, he just sold out but who knows he may get more in. I don't know of anyone who has bought the white batteries which are on ebay so if you do, let us know how it goes.

Guest daisyhayseed

Ahh, I'm sure that it will be only a matter of time before someone comes along to curtly advise you to use the search function my friend. :lol: There is an existing thread all about this topic, search it out for all the information you require.

Now I let the mods take over.

Ahh, I'm sure that it will be only a matter of time before someone comes along to curtly advise you to use the search function my friend. :lol: There is an existing thread all about this topic, search it out for all the information you require.

Now I let the mods take over.

As stated please use the search before posting as most questions have been asked before then if you don't find the answer you want feel free to start a new thread

I've merged both threads to save you searching this time, although there are other battery related threads this seemed the most relevant to you

Guest The Soup Thief
I have found this store:

http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com/mugen...ncisco.html?r=7

But they are out of stock now. And this battery offers much more capacity (1400mAh) then original ZTE.

$44! ;)

That's one pricey meatball!

The benefits of the extra 150mAh (1400vs 1250) were debated on here a few months back - someone smarter than me looked at the margins for error in these battery ratings and came to the view that therre was little to be gained in shelling out for this small of a rated increase. They were asking for a great big slab o battery stuck on the back with a bigger case. Works for me!

I use something along those lines myself when travelling, a tecknet exteral battery pack from ebay (also discussed in different threads on here)

Guest The Soup Thief
Might pick up a spare battery from here, prices are not so bad.

http://www.m-99.co.uk/orange-san-francisco.html

DON'T DO IT!!!

As Phoenix Silver just said, use the search function and you will find from a previous discussion that m-99 are scumbags - they take your cash and send you nuffink (vague memory of someone saying they were sent something - just not the thing they'd paid for! They ended up with a battery for a wholly different phone)

Just googled em http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews120825.html

Give them a VERY wide berth...

EDIT: Hah! And get this! An earlier poster (top of the page) said

You could try here.

http://www.speedydelivery.co.uk/orange-san-francisco.shtml

I've not used them so I cannot comment on their service.

Just had a look at speedydelivery's page - their email address is given as salesm99@aol.com

They show the same pics as on the m99 website and (cut to the chase) are plainly the same racket (same postal address I just noticed)

So that's that... but I noticed on their website it says in the top left corner "About us" - mentions "Shoppers online:" followed by a completely made up number! I just cycled through different pages of theirs a few times and watched this swing between 70 and 160 and back again inside 3 seconds!

So, maybe best not buy from speedydelivery either...

Edited by The Soup Thief

Guest boss126
DON'T DO IT!!!

As Phoenix Silver just said, use the search function and you will find from a previous discussion that m-99 are scumbags - they take your cash and send you nuffink (vague memory of someone saying they were sent something - just not the thing they'd paid for! They ended up with a battery for a wholly different phone)

Just googled em http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews120825.html

Give them a VERY wide berth...

EDIT: Hah! And get this! An earlier poster (top of the page) said

Just had a look at speedydelivery's page - their email address is given as salesm99@aol.com

They show the same pics as on the m99 website and (cut to the chase) are plainly the same racket (same postal address I just noticed)

So that's that... but I noticed on their website it says in the top left corner "About us" - mentions "Shoppers online:" followed by a completely made up number! I just cycled through different pages of theirs a few times and watched this swing between 70 and 160 and back again inside 3 seconds!

So, maybe best not buy from speedydelivery either...

Thanks man, will stay away from them

• 7 months later...
Guest deksman2

1500mAh batteries are definitely better than the ones that ship with the Blade... however, only get them if they are of affordable price.

$44 doesn't seem like a fair price tag.

If they lower it by HALF I would consider it.

Guest parsifal

Hello, all!

After ordering via eBay, I have in my hands a quite affordable set comprised of 2 1500 mAh batteries and one battery wall charger. Unfortunately, I didn't have the time yet to charge and use them, I keep postponing it until I settle upon a new ROM to flash, backup up apps and data before flashing etc. But once I take the time, I intend to post here to let you know about their performance.

Guest parsifal

Hello again. I finally found some time to test the replacement batteries I mentioned previously. Unfortunately, the performance is disappointing. :( Since they were listed as "1500 mAh", I expected a battery life roughly 20% greater than the stock 1250 mAh battery, maybe a bit more if you take into account the age and condition of the stock battery (phone purchased last December).

Test specifics

ROM used: Cyanogenmod nightly 209

Setup: WiFi off, BT off, 3G/2G mode, GPS off

Method: Playback of a 3hrs video file I encoded (loop of a 1 min clip from Elephants Dream), using MX Video Player with H/W decoding acceleration off and full display brightness

Results: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmyXNy5NehB2dExzTVdEYnRCM1JYZkJtY3A2NGZoNVE

Edited by parsifal

Guest jackal-sk

Hello again. I finally found some time to test the replacement batteries I mentioned previously. Unfortunately, the performance is disappointing. :( Since they were listed as "1500 mAh", I expected a battery life roughly 20% greater than the stock 1250 mAh battery, maybe a bit more if you take into account the age and condition of the stock battery (phone purchased last December).

Test specifics

ROM used: Cyanogenmod nightly 209

Setup: WiFi off, BT off, 3G/2G mode, GPS off

Method: Playback of a 3hrs video file I encoded (loop of a 1 min clip from Elephants Dream), using MX Video Player with H/W decoding acceleration off and full display brightness

Results: https://docs.google....ZkJtY3A2NGZoNVE

Sorry to hear that... but you did a great job! This is exactly what I've been looking for. Great chart.

I'm curious if Mugen batteries are the same quality.

Edit:

I checked the ebay link and I think you cant be surprised, those are most probably fake china batteries.

A friend of mine ordered a 1500 mAh labeled battery to replace his 1350 mAh and when checking the new battery's capacity it checked exactly as 1350 mAh which is the same as the stock cell.

Unless you order from Mugen you shouldn't expect much I suppose.

Edited by jackal-sk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Щачло карпа

Hi all

If You googling for replacement battery, look for codes:

Li3712T42P3h444865 1250 mAh version

Li3713T42P3h444865 1300 mAh version,

This battery is used in ZTE phones:

• Blade
  • F950
  • F952
  • Libero
  • N61
  • N72
  • N73
  • U880
  • V880
    Also in phones (ZTE manufactuerd, rebranded)

• BASE
      • Lutea
      • DELL
        • XCD35
        • Orange
          • P729B
          • San Franciso

[*]SoftBank

[*]003Z

[*]Telstra

[*]F950[*]F952[*]N61[*]N72[*]N73[*]U880[*]V880

Hope this help You