Advent Vega - ROMs / Software Updates / Guides / How Tos

Guest gadget_tech

Guest kampo

Hi i want to ask if i the roms under the Other Roms - USE AT YOUR OWN RISK is ready to istall it on my vega ? Or i need to change anything?

Cheers

Guest simonta
Hi i want to ask if i the roms under the Other Roms - USE AT YOUR OWN RISK is ready to istall it on my vega ? Or i need to change anything?

Cheers

In a friendly way, the fact you are asking the question means that you should not try these ROMs. You need good experience of Android and flashing different parts of the system and you must understand the kernel, boot.img the flashing process and how to swap system images. Until then, you will not have good results with these.

Cheers

Guest john logan

Hi,

I was wondering what the port on the bottom of the vega is for. It looks like a charge/docking port but i have not seen any reference to it anywhere.

Guest john logan

Hi,

I was wondering what the port on the bottom of the vega is for. It looks like a charge/docking port but i have not seen any reference to it anywhere.

Guest simonta
Hi,

It's for the docking port, now available from DSG. I'm surprised that a search did not show you this!

Guest peter a
Hi,

If you have a advent vega , look at the set up guide which comes with it .

it`s number 11 , marked docking port.

Edited by peter a

Guest Minimonkey
If you have a advent vega , look at the set up guide which comes with it .

it`s number 11 , marked docking port.

Genius

:D

RT.......something.......M comes to mind

:(

Guest john logan
Genius

:D

RT.......something.......M comes to mind

:(

Ah! Thank you.

30 quid for 2 more usb ports and no charging seems a bit steep. Looks like a pointless peripheral.

Guest Schooleydoo
14 people in this thread have requested it to be stickied. Now 15 with my request.

I know it won't have Pauls name at the top... but come on! This is first thread I look at whenever I have a problem. It would save SO many repeat posts (server space?) if it was pinned.

Bump.

f1257_iraq1963.gif

Guest Blue whale

Somebody to rehost the files on Megaupload or mediafire? fileserve sux : you have the waiting time plus a s0dd1ng captcha for every single dwnload, unbearable....

''You need to wait 900 seconds to start another download. ''

haha

Edited by Blue whale

Guest simonta
Somebody to rehost the files on Megaupload or mediafire? fileserve sux : you have the waiting time plus a s0dd1ng captcha for every single dwnload, unbearable....

''You need to wait 900 seconds to start another download. ''

haha

And your solution is.....?

Guest David.m

Hi can any one suggest where i can get the file so i can play m4v video files on my vega i could play them on pauls modaco roms but im now using corvus vega rom 0.5 and they dont work. can someone help me please.