how do i get stock orange launcher?

Guest heavyduty00

Guest heavyduty00

Does anyone know how to get back the orange stock launcher and is it included in any custom roms?

I tried to find the .apk file on a stock rom yesterday but i couldnt get the .apk file on my phone to work, what if i reflash to stock rom then save it on titanium then reflash back to a custom rom will that work?

If i backup all my stuff on titanium backup, then clear and wipe the phone before flashing another rom, wont the stuff on my titanium backup be deleted though? Or do they just wipe the phones memory not the memory/sd card??

also how do u resize wallpaper resolution and what is the best resolution to use in the san francisco? 480 x 800?

thanks

Guest heavyduty00

Nope, doesnt work on launcherpro unfortunately. think it only works on the default stock orange launcher. You can only change homescreen wallpaper, no option for changing lockscreen background :) ;)

Atm I'm using lockbot free which is decent but sometimes it stops working and a few bugs etc

Guest heavyduty00

if i use batch on titanium backup to backup all my stuff, when i wipe my phone in clockworkmod recovery, wont the app be removed?

Do i just go market, download titanium backup and restore then? wil taht work?

• 1 month later...
Guest aswiseman

Freakish though it may seem, I too like the Orange launcher with its 4 constant icons at the bottom while the rest of the screens scrolled sideways. So if there is a way of getting it back, I'd be interested.

(I'm using Japanese Jellyfish. Live wallpaper certainly works on the lock screen too, btw.)

Guest Phoenix Silver
Freakish though it may seem, I too like the Orange launcher with its 4 constant icons at the bottom while the rest of the screens scrolled sideways. So if there is a way of getting it back, I'd be interested.

(I'm using Japanese Jellyfish. Live wallpaper certainly works on the lock screen too, btw.)

launcher pro do the same thing

tip download the last version 0.8.3 see

here

but you have 5 icons not 4 :lol: