Random Nexus S related downloads

Guest PaulOBrien

Just somewhere for me to collate my random Nexus S related downloads for now. :)

• system.img for use with ClockworkMod recovery selective restore (do not flash via fastboot) (GRH55 pre-OTA) - DOWNLOAD (Mediafire Pro)
  • Ringtones / Notification tones from the Nexus S - DOWNLOAD (Mediafire Pro)
  • GRH55 release de-odex'd app/framework - DOWNLOAD (Mediafire Pro)

P

Just somewhere for me to collate my random Nexus S related downloads for now. ;)
  • system.img for use with ClockworkMod recovery selective restore (do not flash via fastboot) - DOWNLOAD (ROMraid Load Balancing)
  • Ringtones / Notification tones from the Nexus S - DOWNLOAD (ROMraid Load Balancing)

P

THANKS!!!

Seems like you're anjoying your nexus s.. :)

Just somewhere for me to collate my random Nexus S related downloads for now. :)
  • system.img for use with ClockworkMod recovery selective restore (do not flash via fastboot) - DOWNLOAD (ROMraid Load Balancing)
  • Ringtones / Notification tones from the Nexus S - DOWNLOAD (ROMraid Load Balancing)

P

Wished I could download, but it redirects me to the news page? Any ideas?

The links use referrer checking - if you use AdBlock or NoScript, try turning them off for this page (or try another browser).

Just verified they're still working OK here.

P

Cheers PAul ... I still had problems Windows 7 with IE9 Beta ... but to be honest, Ive been having weird browser issues. On my second PC everythings now fine downloading wise. Sigh.. time to reformat :) grrrrrr need new hard disk to backup my "data".

Guest sippinalizay

THANKS! this may come in handy, but I get an error ... could you fix up the link again?

"Not Found - The requested URL /files/paul/herring/system.img was not found on this server."

Guest sippinalizay

Im getting a " MD5 mismatch! " error when trying to restore the system.img. I am using CMW 3 and selecting advanced restore feature to apply the system.img. Am I doing something wrong?