08 Aug Gr15 GRJ22: MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Samsung Nexus S with Online Kitchen

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest xo4ox
Yes I came from r 11 but the boot loop appears then I tried by wiping but still boot loop is there.

That happens when you add RTL support. AFAIK Paul is working on a fix.

Hello Paul,

Any news for pre 2.3.3 screen temp ?

I really want to update to r13 but the screen issue is holding me.

Thank you for your hard work and support.

Guest lovelymanmk

hello... could you please advise if there any hope that this rom might add FM Radio application as I've heard the hardware support it in someway?

Guest uunnzz

The reboot options menu gets stuck under Power Prompt after selecting Reboot. I have been seeing this issue for a few releases for Nexus S and Nexus One Custom ROM's. Has anyone else experienced this?

After installing this rom my home button is no longer working. Anyone had this issue?.

I had this once with stock, fixed with a wipe from the Settings -> Privacy menu!

P

The reboot options menu gets stuck under Power Prompt after selecting Reboot. I have been seeing this issue for a few releases for Nexus S and Nexus One Custom ROM's. Has anyone else experienced this?

Is USB debugging enabled?

P

Guest barumpuhabalen
I had this once with stock, fixed with a wipe from the Settings -> Privacy menu!

P

Thanks Paul, worked perfect :huh:

Guest mkhayyat
By popular request, i've added a prebake with the 'old colour temperature' option selected (i.e. 'bright').

Enjoy! :(

P

Dear Paul, what happens to our problem ( boot loop ).....??

Did you fix that....??

Guest Dope M.S.R.
By popular request, i've added a prebake with the 'old colour temperature' option selected (i.e. 'bright').

P

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest lovelymanmk

Dear Paul,

Sorry to bother but could I make a request if you don't mind: Could you please add Arabic (Egypt) locale to languages. I use Arabic Gingerbread keyboard. it's working fine with Cyanogen 7. However, here, I wasn't able to add Arabic Language as a second language in the keyboard as there is no Arabic Locale.

Note, Morelocale2 application from the market didn't solve this issue.

Edited by lovelymanmk

Guest gammadeltasigma

P

Thank Paul, for switch R13 New colour Temperature-->R13 OLD colour Temperature is possible without wipes?

Guest Dope M.S.R.

Paul,

What did you do exactly that made you be able to revert to the old temp scheme? I don't think you used the one topic about this from XDA since what i have read that he was still working on it to get the correct calibration still. And I also looked at the git from there about what was added. But I just think you we able to swap out a file somewhere and it worked. so come on tell us the secret or at least pm me it cuz you did that fast for the screen temp.

Thanks again for everything you have done!

I just cut the reference to the new code out of the appropriate kernel file. I'll fork the kernel and upload it to git when i'm back at my PC.

P

Guest krishna9349

Paul is there any way I can install the new Music and bookmarks widget that is in ur ZTE Blade 2.2 custom rom. Especially the music widget is really good. please guide me or can you pls add that in the nexus S custom rom. Many thanks.

Guest lovelymanmk

- did any one had this issue: battery isn't charged more than 96%?!

- Sometimes, I feel that some working-in-background applications like twitter is not sync while the screen of the phone is off for a while!!!

hope that we're not nagging here :(

Guest sevet

Hi Paul your rom is great using it for a few days, very stable smooth and fast, one you put the screen extra bright option its almost perfect :(

Can you please see if you can fix/add the following:

GPS long fix issue - I had to revert to the original radio from GRH78 and now I get fast(er) fixes after the first fix, too bad as wifi reception seems better on the new radio, can it be fixed? seems stock kernel with new radio work ok with the GPS

Vibrate on answer - this is a great feature, you don't need to hold the phone to the ear until the call is picked, CM7 has it, I tried to copy the Phone.apk to your rom, I see all the settings but I get FC's when trying to receive/send calls, do i need to copy other things? is it apk signing issues?

Can you please add it to your ROM, maybe as an option?

But since I found how to fix the GPS i'm really enjoying this great ROM I just love how fast it feels and the battery performance is also awesome!