ADWLauncher EX. “A new hope”

Guest jekin77

Guest jekin77

Differences between ADW.Launcher(free) and ADWLauncher EX(paid)

ADWLauncher EX is based on the ADW.Launcher opensource code with a lot of new additions and improvements, like for example:

5 different app drawer styles/behaviors

3D Nexus One like applications drawer

2 different plain vertical applications drawers styles, the “old one” and a new fast and smooth one

2 different Iphone-like horizontal applications drawers, a traditional paginated one and a new one with continuous fling

Different desktop transitions (8 at the moment): new animations while navigating through your desktop screens. Try them all, they’re crazy!!!

New Icons configurations/look and feel: Tweak your desktop icons, change its sizes, add coloured backgrounds, change font size, color, etc!

New fast presets mode: Quickly change the whole desktop configuration by 1 click!

Editable desktop icons for applications, shortcuts and folders!

Lots of code improvements

uxDFX.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Guest h3dshot
Differences between ADW.Launcher(free) and ADWLauncher EX(paid)

ADWLauncher EX is based on the ADW.Launcher opensource code with a lot of new additions and improvements, like for example:

5 different app drawer styles/behaviors

3D Nexus One like applications drawer

2 different plain vertical applications drawers styles, the “old one” and a new fast and smooth one

2 different Iphone-like horizontal applications drawers, a traditional paginated one and a new one with continuous fling

Different desktop transitions (8 at the moment): new animations while navigating through your desktop screens. Try them all, they’re crazy!!!

New Icons configurations/look and feel: Tweak your desktop icons, change its sizes, add coloured backgrounds, change font size, color, etc!

New fast presets mode: Quickly change the whole desktop configuration by 1 click!

Editable desktop icons for applications, shortcuts and folders!

Lots of code improvements

uxDFX.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

standard looks better imo that just looks wierd lol why would you want your apps in a diagonal line on your homescreen?

Guest igor_anta

I never thought I'd ever replace ADW system as my default launcher, but this thing rocks! It's faster (really, not talking placebo effect or something), looks way better and is very customizable. Highly recommended.

Guest dino_mk
I never thought I'd ever replace ADW system as my default launcher, but this thing rocks! It's faster (really, not talking placebo effect or something), looks way better and is very customizable. Highly recommended.

So you just install it like any app, not in the system or something?

Guest dino_mk
Nope, just install and select as default when the phone asks. That's it :(

I have try it, it is much faster and responsive than the free version of ADWLauncher. Thanks!

Guest jekin77
Is is possible to install this as a system Version? I mean can I simple move it from data/apps to system/apps and replace my old ADW launcher?

Yes it is. Just replace ADWLauncher.apk with new one.than reboot phone.