Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sanukk

BT Open Zone

7 posts in this topic

Hi

BT Open Zone keeps showing up as an open WIFI when it is just a gateway to BT's money making scheme. Is there any way to suppress these hot spots from showing up? I know I will never actually pay for their net access, it gets really annoying when my phone keeps telling me there is an open network available only to find it's yet another BT hot spot.

Any ideas?

~S

Anybody?

Switch off your WiFi mate, that's the easiest thing to do!

It's something that irritates me too, you can set it to be 'forgotten' when found, but that's only temporary :D

Hi,

Are there any Tasker experts about? could this be used to block these fake hotspots?

~S

Hi,

Are there any Tasker experts about? could this be used to block these fake hotspots?

~S

It's not really a fake hotspot, I agree it could be annoying if you're not a BT customer, but if you are they're a god send. WAN ftw...

Hi,

~S

I get free access to bt openzone with my o2 contract, so they're not completely fake