• Announcements

• PaulOBrien

Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such software Nintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance) CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission) ROMs must give full credit to the original author ISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • PaulOBrien

Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Frankish

[THEMES]For Japanese Jelly RLS9+ *Gingerbread Theme!*

508 posts in this topic

Got mine on too, sorry for the lack of updates but dinner called!

Pulled battery, tried to boot again...no go.

Reverted to backup, installed zip and a quick boot to gingerbread!

Tried it 3 times, just getting bootloop.

Thanks...works great......

s1.png

Oh god I spent most of yesterday and quite a bit of time today trying to get a 'desire' theme on Seb's 2.2. Lost count of the UOT kitchen failures and bootloops I've had but finally things seem to be nearly there, looking forward to compare your version and see if I've missed anything, looks like I've a icon or something still to track down here......

post-780420-1293658562_thumb.png

Works WONDERFULLY here, on the Jellyfish ROM. My phone is a Portuguese Optimus San Francisco (3,2MP + TFT). The phone loaded within 2 minutes, and it was soon fluid and fast. Great job!

Thanks...works great......

s1.png

can you upload your wallpaper please. thanks

all is oki :(

CAP201012292033.jpg

what is your weather widget called?

@Frankish,

Menus are still white, gingerbread has em black, other than that everythings perfect.

Great work.

I had complaints in the last thread about that so i reverted to white. If it's black apps such as Root Explorer and a fair few others have white backgrounds still with white text.

It's all about the usability!

thanks mate! Great work.

Works very well on JapJelly... Would just be nice to have the circle battery back, as I find the gingerbread battery indicator a bit too small...

Why which circle battery mod? If you mean one of the ones i did in my thread for Pauls alpha rom then i MAY sort it for you if i get chance.

Why which circle battery mod? If you mean one of the ones i did in my thread for Pauls alpha rom then i MAY sort it for you if i get chance.

me too i prefer a circle battery mod :(

+1 :( thanks mate

Anybody can take battery images from another framework and then add them to the themes framework-res.apk. However if you have any requests i will try and sort it for you.

I had complaints in the last thread about that so i reverted to white. If it's black apps such as Root Explorer and a fair few others have white backgrounds still with white text.

It's all about the usability!

Have you tried grey text? It may work good on both black and white backgrounds?

No i suppose that would be ok but it's also the icons colour too!

Frankish - great theme! Just flashed it on Jelly R2 and works great! I thought your themes had the desire checkboxes! Good that this doesn't. Keep it as stock as possible :(

Thanks!

Edited by AlphaVision

Just flashed it, very badass look, thank you :(

Would love to see the gingerbread theme with dotted battery.

Your flying through them now Frankish

Making me almost take the plunge and get a new 2.2 rom on...

It's always a big step to wipe and get it all back how I like it......

Still great work

Go for it :( I flash new roms so much i'm super quick at setting up. I flashed my Desire up to 2 times a day at one point lol.

Go for it ;) I flash new roms so much i'm super quick at setting up. I flashed my Desire up to 2 times a day at one point lol.

I have 3 kids mate, and if my son see's my phone I have to do his too :(