[THEMES]For Japanese Jelly RLS9+ *Gingerbread Theme!*

Guest Frankish

Guest Skywrit3r
Hmm i guess for now they only work with clockwork...in future i may have to include both update-script and updater-script/update-binary combo. Maybe that would solve the problem. Please use clockwork for now and i will look into making them double compatible...

If you're really desperate i still have the old files online with old update zips...

http://www.mediafire.com/?s9v5ct0vz5nu2

I would be very thankful if you could make them compatible with Amon RA. I prefer it over Clockwork.

I love your work but I think I can stand being without it for a while.

Thanks

Guest Len Ash
Like I said though the links there to my latest themes before I updated the scripts!

FYI - your JJ9 Blue Circle mod works fine with Sebs latest de-crossed 0.2.

Out of interest, why won't the framework-res file extracted from your zip work if pushed in to the Framework folder, or added to the Rom zip and flashed with the whole ROM? Permissions? Or?

Edited by Len Ash

Hmm maybe Amon Ra recovery doesn't like my update script? Works fine on all versions of clockwork. There are no errors or anything? You have disabled signature verification before flash?

Yup, there are no errors, everything seems ok. Signature checking disabled (without it, it won't even start flashing). Yesterday I tried Desire theme and guess what? It worked... But now i'm stuck with it, and even the stock doesn't work. Maybe the 0x90 mod messes around with it?

Guest fredewis
Frankish, just to let you know, I tried Gingerbread Jelly from the old ones you've provided on the previous page and it works. Thank you;)

i am using amon ra but cant install your theme i changed the update scrip like listed but when flash it says not found .....

Guest logigamer

me and my brother got ZTE BLADE. we got JJ RLS9 and all additinal ZIP packages (apart of image). I got additionaly your theme, he got orginal JJ RLS9. on his my new card 16hb Class4 Kingston brand is working, on my Blade doesn't... hanging during start.

Probably doesn't matter but maybe?

I have JJ9 on my swiss Orange San Francisco.

Have I to make it all new or can I just add the theme?

If I have to do all the work with downloading all the apps and re-arranging all the icons on the Home-screens again I would look forward to the next JJ-release...

Thx,

DrP

Guest Tom Kitchen

Quick couple of questions, sorry if they are answered already cos I'm quite new.

Can themes be flashed (correct terminology?) using TPT?

Do they work with all JJ builds?

Do you need to back up before flashing?

Thanks

Edited by Tom Kitchen

Guest Frankish

Screenshots updated, now show the basic theme elements. This should stop misleading people. These themes do not install new widgets or launcher icons etc. They are basic framework changes.

Guest a55hole
i am using amon ra but cant install your theme i changed the update scrip like listed but when flash it says not found .....

same here,

don´t know if I have "amon-ra"

used the TPT-img (sais Build:RA-blade v221)

"zip verification failed

zip isn´t signed correctly

Installation aborted"

no matter if the script is put in as downloaded (update-script.txt) or without the "txt" extension

(nor the untouched theme)

any Idea?

Sorry - it works (verify disabled ;) ) with "txt" removed

NICE - finally got rid off the white backgrounds ;)

thx

Edited by a55hole

Guest Frankish
Blue Gingerbread Theme works nice and looks amazing :D

Booting takes while:)

Booting takes a while when the services.jar is changed which is part of a theme. If you flash a theme that uses the same clock colour then booting will now be quicker between theme flashes.

same here,

don´t know if I have "amon-ra"

used the TPT-img (sais Build:RA-blade v221)

"zip verification failed

zip isn´t signed correctly

Installation aborted"

no matter if the script is put in as downloaded (update-script.txt) or without the "txt" extension

(nor the untouched theme)

any Idea?

Sorry - it works (verify disabled ;) ) with "txt" removed

NICE - finally got rid off the white backgrounds ;)

thx

Has it uploaded the file as a .txt? It shouldn't be ;)

Yeah i forget to mention disable signature verification. And yes your recovery is Amon Ra. :D

Booting takes a while when the services.jar is changed which is part of a theme. If you flash a theme that uses the same clock colour then booting will now be quicker between theme flashes.

Has it uploaded the file as a .txt? It shouldn't be ;)

Yeah i forget to mention disable signature verification. And yes your recovery is Amon Ra. ;)

How to install theme using "RA-Blade-v2.2.1 JesusFreke Tribute Editio"?

"If you want to use Amon Ra recoveries please download this script. Open the zip file and browse to /meta-inf/com/google/android/, delete both the files here and drop the script you just downloaded in"

Who can explain this more deeply?

Downloaded script "update-script.txt" has 3 line of commands:

show_progress 0.1 0

copy_dir PACKAGE:system SYSTEM:

show_progress 0.1 10

Where is folder /meta-inf/com/google/android/? I could not find it.

The update-script should not have .txt at the end. The meta-inf is in the themes zip file.

Ok. it was by using FF in IE it is ok, it is the file without any extension.

When I will unzip the theme, delete 2 files in /meta-inf/com/google/android/, put script file here, then I have to zip it again, put on SD card and use Recovery to install it from SD Card? Am I correct?

Edited by natash

Guest Frankish
Ok. it was by using FF in IE it is ok, it is the file without any extension.

When I will unzip the theme, delete 2 files in /meta-inf/com/google/android/, put script file here, then I have to zip it again, put on SD card and use Recovery to install it from SD Card? Am I correct?

Yes and make sure you disable signature verification or it will fail to flash. :P

My screens seem ok? Anyone else not seeing them?

Yes and make sure you disable signature verification or it will fail to flash. :P

My screens seem ok? Anyone else not seeing them?

I only get a 'file not found' image from mediafire on the MNML and GenerationX themes