[THEMES]For Japanese Jelly RLS9+ *Gingerbread Theme!*

Guest Frankish

Guest Frankish

Fix for black/invisible text in Market and Browser downloads, also fix for Music playing text colour in first post "Others" section. You will need to flash this if using themes such as MNML and GenerationX.

Guest razialita

Strange, when applying the blue gingerbread theme, the battery number on the battery's gone... I remember the oringinal one have it.... I don't want to use the circle mod though, can you provide a zip with just the battery icon with percentage shown for blue gingerbread? =]

Guest Frankish
Strange, when applying the blue gingerbread theme, the battery number on the battery's gone... I remember the oringinal one have it.... I don't want to use the circle mod though, can you provide a zip with just the battery icon with percentage shown for blue gingerbread? =]

I ditched that version as part of a clean out. Too many versions. Do you have the old theme with the images? I'll sort one out for you but it won't be making an official comeback. :P

The update-script should not have .txt at the end. The meta-inf is in the themes zip file.

I finally understod that but still i get E:can't open /sdcard/TrueGingerbread-circlemod-JJELLY.zip

what is wrong?

Edited by Lobbe

Guest spinozagr
The zips will not flash using Amon Ra recovery. Update to Clockwork recovery latest.

I have installed the repartitioned image version (286MB internal memory) of JJ RLS9.

I am trying install any of you themes, but i failed.

So, updating to the newest Clockwork version, will I have a successful installation?

Is is secure updating-changing the Clockwork? Will I have any problem with my Blade after updating?

Thank you.

Guest Frankish
I have installed the repartitioned image version (286MB internal memory) of JJ RLS9.

I am trying install any of you themes, but i failed.

So, updating to the newest Clockwork version, will I have a successful installation?

Is is secure updating-changing the Clockwork? Will I have any problem with my Blade after updating?

Thank you.

You shouldn't have any problems with updating to latest clockwork. It only flashes the Recovery partition. TPT uses Amon Ra so if there were a problem flashing that recovery would basically reverse it. The latest Clockwork (maybe some others) are 100% compatible with my theme files.