Sign in to follow this  
jamidodger1

Text Online?

jamidodger1    1

Hi, I've Used 2656 Text's Since 15th December :unsure: And I've Only got 344 Left Till 15/1/10 , Is There anyway I can text Online? As I've got 400Mb of internet allowance to use aswell

Thanks

Jamie

Edited by jamidodger1

Lew247    4

get a giffgaff sim

for £10 a month (payg) you'd get not only unlimited texts but unlimited mobile internet - ideal for this phone

iashraf    0
get a giffgaff sim

for £10 a month (payg) you'd get not only unlimited texts but unlimited mobile internet - ideal for this phone

Do you have to keep topping up each month to be able to use the unlimited internet? (without purchasing goodybag)

heavyduty00    0

use whatsapp or pingchat

free texting basically but you need wifi or 3g which is fine for you

only thing is u need your friends to have whatsapp/pingchat as well but its all free :unsure:

i use it atm since im on payg lol

rbbrslmn    0
Do you have to keep topping up each month to be able to use the unlimited internet? (without purchasing goodybag)

if you arent using the goodybag, the internet is not unlimited, its capped at 100mb a day.

people are so keen to get referals it seems that they are being a little bit naughty about the details. unlimited internet only comes with the £10 a month or dearer deals.