[ROM 2.2] t&l

Guest lgcmn

Guest Delnar_Ersike
whitout Wifi the battery whit 3g on drain 15 % every 6 hours whit wifi on the battery drain 10% at hour!!!how do i resolve the problem?

Try resyncing your battery stats. To do this, charge the battery to 100%, then enter recovery, go to the wipe/format menu, and select wipe battery stats.

Hey guys!

Is there any way to make a .zip to restore the default icons in the notification bar? I thik ther are nicer:D

Thanks for your work!

there is a stock theme in the first post ;)

whitout Wifi the battery whit 3g on drain 15 % every 6 hours whit wifi on the battery drain 10% at hour!!!how do i resolve the problem?

My experience has been that on 3G, the battery will drain more slowly than with WiFi engaged. Remember that the wifi protocol was originally designed for laptops, which have much larger batteries than our phones. My suggestion would be to only turn WiFi on when necessary, and use 3g the rest of the time.

Guest L0cu7us
tanks all for the answer!!!! i would ask u if u have a solution for the market because i don't see the star

there are no solutions for now for any rom but the gingerbread one (i think).

Guest L0cu7us

I think there are problems with App2sd and this rom, i've look into the zipped package and i've see that if you apply the apps2sd package that overwrite

the original boot.img, apps2sd script is NEVER called by any init script so no way it completely work.

Also the script tweaks.sh is never called after the apps2sd patch since those scripts:

[...]

## Daemon processes to be run by init.

##

[...]

service app2sd /system/bin/app2sd_ini.sh

user root

group root

oneshot

service tweaks /system/bin/tweaks.sh

user root

group root

oneshot

[...]

are never called by the new boot img.

So, i've repacked after corrections applied:

New apps2sd

after i've applied this new zip, i have (recovery) moved app back to phone and then moved again to sd

and i've see +30mb of free space than before the correct patch applied.

Let me know if this is correct ;)

Edited by L0cu7us

Guest Teofashion

i tryed T&l rom whit android ui only and when i went in to the market, the old market had an upgrade to new version and I see the reputation star. (all market ok)

now i have t&l rom ginger ui and i don't see the reputation star on the market.

I would ask u if i can extract the vendor.apk (market) from T&l andoid ui's nandroid backup and replace the apk in to T&l ginger rom I see the reputaion star?!!

sorry for my english ;) i must study english now!!!!!!

Guest crazycage

hey lgcmn,

I just noticed the Orange theme for Lan2 is actually pointing to the Pink theme.

Can you please correct the link? I would like to download orange.

Thanks for a great ROM!

Can someone tell me how to disable next song(camera button) module?

What should i remove via adb?

Thank you

push the file from archive to /system/usr/keylayout

:lol:

a1_keypad.rar

Edited by lgcmn

Guest zebbe77

Have been running the android ui only for about one day now, and really enjoy it. :) Fast and smooth, no problems so far. Quadrant scores around 970.

Thanx for the good work :lol:

Guest dragonhk

i have been using t&l & lcrf 2.0 and many many rom before. but all of them have a slightly problem for me

what i concern are...

1. power consume(even i can charge my phone in many many place but i think it is the indicator of how good the rom is or how stable the rom is)

2. stability. i experience without connection in cm7 v.03, one random reboot in lcr-f but i really don't like it since when i wake up, i need my alarm ring properly.

3. speed. the speed of transition should be fast. i can use adw anyway. but for the speed of opening and closing the apps. how well this rom perform? because i think lcrf use zipalign which seems make the apps run fast.

now i am consider to back to stock or use t&l. but before i need your help to answer few question.

does anyone know the main feature of this rom?

i know it is clean, fast.

but actually, what i concern is that what kernel does it use? the stock one? if not, which one? and what is the difference?

because i hear many people say that custom kernel will consume more power.

moreover, what does the rom tune? i don't like the rom tune too much since i think more tuning done, more possible error will generate.

maybe what i think is wrong, please correct me and thank you for your answer

Guest matthewye
i have been using t&l & lcrf 2.0 and many many rom before. but all of them have a slightly problem for me

what i concern are...

1. power consume(even i can charge my phone in many many place but i think it is the indicator of how good the rom is or how stable the rom is)

2. stability. i experience without connection in cm7 v.03, one random reboot in lcr-f but i really don't like it since when i wake up, i need my alarm ring properly.

3. speed. the speed of transition should be fast. i can use adw anyway. but for the speed of opening and closing the apps. how well this rom perform? because i think lcrf use zipalign which seems make the apps run fast.

now i am consider to back to stock or use t&l. but before i need your help to answer few question.

does anyone know the main feature of this rom?

i know it is clean, fast.

but actually, what i concern is that what kernel does it use? the stock one? if not, which one? and what is the difference?

because i hear many people say that custom kernel will consume more power.

moreover, what does the rom tune? i don't like the rom tune too much since i think more tuning done, more possible error will generate.

maybe what i think is wrong, please correct me and thank you for your answer

I share a similar with you.

Music: I play music a lot. The battery consumption of LCR in this area is not as good as T&L.

Wifi: I connect to my work wifi. It is a security one. E.g. WPA. It takes a long time for me to get connected when using LCR and T&L. CM7 is fast like hell.

Camera: I find LCR2 offers the best camera quality. T&L and CM7 are not as good as.

After experiencing LCR2 for a few days. I have returned to T&L for the battery life for music play.

I believe that the devs of LCR and T&L have pushed our A1 to its limit. I could not feel if there are significant improvements from LCR-F to LCR-2.

Edited by matthewye

Guest Probie wan kenobi

Hi guys, did you ever try to install google talk app over this rom? I have tried many several times,but i can't do it. Does anyone knows a way to solve this issue? Thanks!