[RECOVERY] AmonRa by Vache for Acer Liquid MT (S120)

Guest PhilNelwyn

Guest vache
could anyone explain me plz what "mount" feature does?

I have system,data,sd,sdcard,flex with mount state and only cache have unmount status

thanks

Hi,

I had to force partition mounting to have the recovery working, so actually the "mount" menu is quite useless.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest TechnoLover

I tried to flash the recovery on top of 1.100.36 (yes, it's really 36, it's an ota update for 35).

So I went to fastboot and flashed the recovery 1.0.1, everything seems to be fine

fastboot: processing commands

fastboot: download:00437000

fastboot: flash:recovery

writing 4419584 bytes to 'recovery'

partition 'recovery' updated
then I reboot my phone as usual, then I boot into recovery (adb or quick boot) and I just see the triangle of the normal recovery. So I did the following:
adb reboot bootloader

fastboot -i 0x0502 boot recoo.img
I created a nandroid of my normal phone and then i flashed a rom, in this case MiUI 1.4.15. Once booted I returned to bootloader mode and flashed the recovery again
fastboot: processing commands

fastboot: download:00437000

fastboot: flash:recovery

writing 4419584 bytes to 'recovery'

partition 'recovery' updated

Then in MiUI i rebooted via ADB to recovery, everything's ok recovery is flashed on top of the original.

Then I restored my nandroid of original acer 1.100.36 bin (you have to rename the folder "console=null" to your IMEI, that's what I did) and what happened? My Custom-Recovery past away :o

Be careful when yoo flash a bin from Acer or an Update, it can happen that your recovery pasts away and you're not able to flash a new one, except you boot into the recovery, flash a rom and then flash recovery and use the rom :mellow:

--------

Solution:

Delete/Rename "/system/recovery-from-boot.p", that's a backup of the original recovery. When you need the original back, just rename it back to the original filename and reboot :D

Edited by TechnoLover

• 2 weeks later...
Guest grayfoxpt

i have installed Recovery MT - 2.0 (im sorry i'm not sure this is the same as AmonRa), but now whenever i try to reboot to recovery the phone freezes on the acer logo. i reboot using quickboot, i had AmonRa 0.6 previously.

it is working now, i needed to be on the latest bin for this to work.

Edited by grayfoxpt

• 4 weeks later...
Guest PhilNelwyn
FW 03.19.00, AmonRA 2.0, made "wipe battery-stats", wiped all =( Vache, can you make workaround? thx

Where did you get AmonRa 2.0 ?

Guest PhilNelwyn
Don`t remember, acer-club.ru, i think.

I don't have to tell you what to do, but you should keep going with Vache's version of the recovery, and if you use another one then ask for support on the website where you got it.

Guest lgcmn
I don't have to tell you what to do, but you should keep going with Vache's version of the recovery, and if you use another one then ask for support on the website where you got it.

2.0 version is made by vache, he simply didn't update the first post ;)

Guest PhilNelwyn
2.0 version is made by vache, he simply didn't update the first post :P

This is why I asked moeaeon where did he find it... thanks for your clear answer.

...I didn't update the first post because, since I own an LG O2X (and now even sold my S120), I'm not aware of what's going on about Liquid MT.

It was planned that he will soon create his own topic, and this one will be closed or at least discontinued. :D

edit: errr... pinned ? ;)

Edited by PhilNelwyn

• 2 months later...
Guest Lollauser

Hi to all the board :)

The link to version 1.0.1 of the recovery doesn't work anymore, could anyone please post a new link...Vache? :unsure:

I need it for my Liquid MT Vodafone, i still want to stick with Froyo, so i have to use that version of the recovery if i'm not wrong.

Tnx in advance!

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...